Home

How is this POSSIBLE??? Avoidable?

This is a discussion on How is this POSSIBLE??? Avoidable? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #25
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
How is this POSSIBLE??? Avoidable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
Oh yawn. I love when people say this stuff isn't happening, and it is happening.

Online is a broken mess and the only thing that keeps me coming back to offline is simulation baseball.

It's alright, clearly we're playing different games
Nobody said they weren't happening. They offered insight as to why they happened and offered help.

One issue is resolved for you and you quickly jump to something else and disregard the help. And I'm sure you'll find something else to complain about and disregard any help or suggestions offered to you.

I mean you started with missing the base and that was explained. Then you found a video online of a player misplaying a fly ball and that was explained. And now you complain about online.

If the game isn't working for you then why not go back to a version you enjoy? I mean you're clearly not looking for help with issues you're having with '17.

And we are playing different games because I'm actually playing '16.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 05-31-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2017, 08:31 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How is this POSSIBLE??? Avoidable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Been using the base button when around the bases for years never had a problem. Not documented well in the game itself but the other posters are correct, simple fix.

It doesn't happen very often, but I've had grounders to first where I've hit Circle and he runs right by the bag never touching it. I don't know what causes it, because it will only happen 2-3 times in a complete season. But of course they come at the most inopportune time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 05-31-2017, 08:34 PM   #27
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
Oh yawn. I love when people say this stuff isn't happening, and it is happening.

Online is a broken mess and the only thing that keeps me coming back to offline is simulation baseball.

It's alright, clearly we're playing different games

No one said it isn't happening. He commented on people veering off topic and using a thread like this as an excuse to rant about something unrelated.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:33 PM   #28
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

I know the plays you're talking about, I've encountered a lot of them. They have made me yell and swear in the past.
I've learned to try (try) to laugh them off because... This is a game.
Now, I play seriously, I want to win but I want the competition too and when THESE plays screw me over, I get angry.
But I've come back down to earth and realized, I play this game for fun and I don't get any type of compensation for winning so I want to enjoy the game more, win or lose, even if these screwy plays happen.
If you can overlook these little mishaps, you'll see there's a lot of great things there for our entertainment.
AND, IRL screwy plays happen, maybe not like this but crazy things happen that you'd never believe unless you see it happen IRL, just roll with it maaaaaan...

Last edited by TGov; 05-31-2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling lol
Old 05-31-2017, 09:59 PM   #29
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
No one said it isn't happening. He commented on people veering off topic and using a thread like this as an excuse to rant about something unrelated.

The OP's primary issue has been addressed with a feasible solution. Otherwise, BK is right as this thread is turning into rant thread and those always prove to be unsuccessful.

I'm closing this up.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »