Home

Uniforms Need to be Overhauled

This is a discussion on Uniforms Need to be Overhauled within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #81
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Uniforms Need to be Overhauled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Another thing that sorely needs addressed is the Mangers dugout jackets. In the video today you see Mickey Callaway (Mets manager) with the same old dugout jacket that makes him look fat. However, they have better jackets on fans in the crowd. The should have been updated versions ago. It's an eyesore.
Id like to see some managers wearing something other than the jackets. A lot of managers wear sweat shirts or some kind of pull overs instead of the jackets now a days. Or even better, give us the option to choose.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #82
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neith
I don't know do the threads become vicious? Because most people are tired of these issues because it's basically been ten years dude. Ten years with a jersey template system straight outta the 90s or something lol. I get it priorities.

The only thing I can think of is they are waiting for the new player models to be finished and along with that a new jersey system. But if it's not fixed in 2019 well I give up then lol. I can't play this game anymore due to these many little problems.

I turn 17 on and all I see is an alpha game with horribly inaccurate colors, jerseys, bodies, et cetera. I can't do that again. No way. I got better things to do with my time than play some half-baked representation of baseball on the visual front.

It does look like they are adding some good things for gameplay this year, but the visual department is basically on an ice age timeline here.
I agree there are some things that need work. But this may be a bit exaggerated.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 02-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 3

The concept of an overhaul of anything in general does not seem to be something realistic to expect year to year if you look at the 10 year track record of this franchise. But that does not stop people from asking.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Usually by now Adam, or one of the guys would have popped in here and gave us some tip off that our worries are being addressed. I have been working on a team-by-team project of all the things I see wrong in the game with jerseys with clear pictures of the real life assets next to them that I can share with the dev team through social media. Not sure I will share on this forum as the threads usually become quite viscous (which may explain lack of dev involvement in here) and my intent is not to stir up the masses. Rather, have a clear and concise document that hopefully sheds light on long-lingering jersey issues that plague this amazing franchise. Silver Bullet I know has done great work in the past, and I hope by chiming in as well we get positive momentum.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I love doing those but they're such a chore. I'll try and help out whenever I can.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:04 PM   #85
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Id like to see some managers wearing something other than the jackets. A lot of managers wear sweat shirts or some kind of pull overs instead of the jackets now a days. Or even better, give us the option to choose.
Agree 100%. I can't stand when they cut to Buck Showalter and he's in a jersey. I don't understand why they go so deep in some areas but others they just leave. I'm not sure how they don't notice these things.

Madden even has this for the coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2018, 01:07 AM   #86
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Agree 100%. I can't stand when they cut to Buck Showalter and he's in a jersey. I don't understand why they go so deep in some areas but others they just leave. I'm not sure how they don't notice these things.

Madden even has this for the coaches.

Showalter almost never removes his jacket. Even when it is like 90 degrees. It has been the case for years. In his mind it is what separates manager from the players.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:13 AM   #87
MVP

Basically all managers have their own set attire. It probably wouldn't be that hard for The Show to eventually get this in because they would just need a "template" of two or three extra attires. Sweatshirt, jacket, jersey, etc.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 AM   #88
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Agreed, managers need some attention... Would love to see them updated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »