Home

MLB The Show 18 Videos – Batting Stance Creator Walkthrough, CAP Dreadlocks Confirmed

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 18 Videos – Batting Stance Creator Walkthrough, CAP Dreadlocks Confirmed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2018, 02:43 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 18 Videos – Batting Stance Creator Walkthrough, CAP Dreadlocks Confi

What's interesting about "batting stance creator" is it has been in the game already for the developers as evidenced by the wide variety of accurate batting stances for players. The challenge was to make it user friendly for the general public.

I'm sure creating ballparks is more complicated to code but we know the code exists because there are a variety of accurate ballparks including some historic ballparks. The challenge for the developers would be to make a very complicated thing user friendly enough for "ballpark creator" to be viable. It would be a fun toy to play with possibilities for people to upload their created ballpark for the community to download.

I play a game titled Golf Club 2 in which a course creator is included and users of the game have created many real life golf courses which are very accurate depictions of the real thing.

Could ballpark creator be the big reveal on Thursday? Probably just wishful thinking but it would be a fun thing to tinker with.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:44 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB The Show 18 Videos – Batting Stance Creator Walkthrough, CAP Dreadlocks Confi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
What's interesting about "batting stance creator" is it has been in the game already for the developers as evidenced by the wide variety of accurate batting stances for players. The challenge was to make it user friendly for the general public.

I'm sure creating ballparks is more complicated to code but we know the code exists because there are a variety of accurate ballparks including some historic ballparks. The challenge for the developers would be to make a very complicated thing user friendly enough for "ballpark creator" to be viable. It would be a fun toy to play with possibilities for people to upload their created ballpark for the community to download.

I play a game titled Golf Club 2 in which a course creator is included and users of the game have created many real life golf courses which are very accurate depictions of the real thing.

Could ballpark creator be the big reveal on Thursday? Probably just wishful thinking but it would be a fun thing to tinker with.
I guess I'm a little out of the loop, gotta pittance threads to check. Is there a big reveal for tomorrow?

A Work in Progress
Old 02-14-2018, 03:45 PM   #51
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21

The big reveal was already revealed. Batting Stance Creator.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 0

Yeah i have a feeling tomorrows stream will be a borefest if they spend a lot of time going over the creator again. At this point is there anybody that cares to watch another "walkthrough" of the creator? It is okay if they go into more detail if needed but i have a feeling they will spend a lot of time creating their stances.

However as previously stated, I want to see what this "improved" pitching looks like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »