Home

Official MLB 19 : Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on Official MLB 19 : Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2019, 03:53 PM   #73
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official MLB 19 : Road to the Show Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
The updated rosters for OSFM or on the game. I’m going to remake my power speed CF that I quit in 15. I have 3 RTTS right now that I imported. My SS started in 15 SP started in 17 and LF started in 18.
Game rosters
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-31-2019, 05:40 PM   #74
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp made the AA Shampship and we won in 5, I got to be on the mound to close it out, which was really cool. Allowed two runners on base and I was shook I was going to blow it.

My stat line was pretty gaudy in appearance, something like 3-0, 33 saves, 2.25 ERA, but it was challenging. I had a few blown saves and many close calls. It has gotten harder as difficulty increased to HOF, and I don't breeze through many ninth innings at all. I’m sure there’s a SABR stat that would point out how lucky I’m getting, lol.

I got a Spring Training invite. I hope they don't rush me to the Bigs but we'll see.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:51 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Created Small Ball archetype CF playing on Hall of Fame difficulty. I got drafted in 15th round by the Orioles, seems like a lot of people are getting drafted by them. Was playing pretty good heading into second month of the season. In 35 games I batted .342 avg. 23 RBI, 2 Hr, 20 SB, 7 triples.

On May 21, 2019, month and half into my first season I get called up straight to the Majors from Double-A and now I'm the starting CF for the Orioles. Never in the show did I ever get called up that fast before. I'm only a 66 OVR, 94 SPD, 61 Con R, 60 Con L, 24 Power L and R.

Three games in my Major League career so far I'm batting .231 in 13 AB, 3 Hits and 6 Strikeouts. We'll see how long I last. Kinda shocked by this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (99.3 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (61.4 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (126.2 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (132.9 KB, 236 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2019, 07:55 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASZEMPLE
Created Small Ball archetype CF playing on Hall of Fame difficulty. I got drafted in 15th round by the Orioles, seems like a lot of people are getting drafted by them. Was playing pretty good heading into second month of the season. In 35 games I batted .342 avg. 23 RBI, 2 Hr, 20 SB, 7 triples.

On May 21, 2019, month and half into my first season I get called up straight to the Majors from Double-A and now I'm the starting CF for the Orioles. Never in the show did I ever get called up that fast before. I'm only a 66 OVR, 94 SPD, 61 Con R, 60 Con L, 24 Power L and R.

Three games in my Major League career so far I'm batting .231 in 13 AB, 3 Hits and 6 Strikeouts. We'll see how long I last. Kinda shocked by this.
I also got drafted by the Orioles 3 times. 15th, 16th, 17th round. I'm a LF, similar stats as yours. About 25 games into the season. I hope I don't get called up too early
Old 04-01-2019, 12:55 AM   #77
Rookie

Is there a problem with the "games with/against" counter in RTTS? I've played 5 games with my Double-A team, and the counter says 9. Just played one game against a team, and the counter says 2.

It's small, but it's a neat feature I like, and would love the numbers to be accurate.

Last edited by Flyerr23; 04-01-2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:48 AM   #78
Rookie

Kinvarus's Arena

I noticed a bug where it didn't actually register one of my saves. My starting pitcher was moved to late reliever for a few games. Got my first save. Registered. Played the second game, got the save. Go to play the third game and it says I only have 1 save on the year not two. Win that game and then it registers that one as the second save not the third. I don't mind if it doesn't register losses :P But when it fails to register wins different ball game entirely.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #79
Developer

Smerka's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah, we saw that bug and we are addressing it now. Sorry about that.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:39 PM   #80
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerka
Yeah, we saw that bug and we are addressing it now. Sorry about that.
Which bug? Only getting drafted by the O's no matter what?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »