Home

Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life team?

This is a discussion on Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life team? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-04-2019, 01:03 AM   #33
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life te

Let's, uh... make sure we're doing legal activities around here folks, mkay?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-04-2019, 09:53 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is it difficult for you to juggle playing The Show and watching your real life te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Nope.

Just a couple hours ago, I was streaming four games on my computer, had the Phils-Nats game on the TV, and was using my Vita for The Show. Now I'm chilling with three games on my computer and the Red Sox-A's game on TV. Had to give The Show a break lol.

So when people maybe wonder why I'm posting about a bunch of games in the Pro Baseball sub-forum, it's because I'm watching all of them heh.
I wish they never stopped releasing show games on the vita. Those were the best versions of the show in my opinion
Old 04-04-2019, 06:42 PM   #35
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm
Do you have a cable box / someone with a cable provider login?

I downloaded the NBC TV app and can watch games through that on my phone / tablet etc. even though I’m in a blackout area when it comes to mlb tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nope. Use WiFi to stream games and listen to them. I cut the cord from cable for TV etc.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2019, 06:55 PM   #36
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Nope. Use WiFi to stream games and listen to them. I cut the cord from cable for TV etc.

Same, I don’t have a reason to pay for cable, especially with all of the streaming platforms out there now.

I know that tmobile offered a free season of MLB TV. I believe that you can still call their customer service and get the season pass for those that have the mobile provider.

Old 04-04-2019, 07:45 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Let's, uh... make sure we're doing legal activities around here folks, mkay?
lol

I mentioned the other day in the MLB Off-Topic thread, MLB Network can be found on Roku at Gade.TV

I have DirecTV with MLB Network in my living room but in my game room, theres nothing but the Roku that came built in to the 4K TV I bought last December. It might be common knowledge in these circles Gade.TV has MLB Network. I think Gade is Haitian television, I think

A Work in Progress
Old 04-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #38
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
lol

I mentioned the other day in the MLB Off-Topic thread, MLB Network can be found on Roku at Gade.TV

I have DirecTV with MLB Network in my living room but in my game room, theres nothing but the Roku that came built in to the 4K TV I bought last December. It might be common knowledge in these circles Gade.TV has MLB Network. I think Gade is Haitian television, I think

Well now that this is has been made public knowledge....

Hope you look good in orange sucker!

Old 04-04-2019, 08:13 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm
Well now that this is has been made public knowledge....

Hope you look good in orange sucker!

Clemson, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida,Texas orange
*Bama fan*
Nope

as far as I know Roku isnt illegal

A Work in Progress
Old 04-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Same here....

Stream everything no cable. I use PSVUE. I've been streaming the Braves as I play. Sometimes just have to pause the game and focus on one over the other. ha. For example.... Cishek walking the bases loading and Camargo drilling the double night before last had game paused for entire inning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »