Home

In-Franchise Player Edits

This is a discussion on In-Franchise Player Edits within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2021, 02:43 PM   #1
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3
In-Franchise Player Edits

What am I missing? Luis Garcia (26-man SP/RP) of Astros, dark Venezuelan with longer hair, is white guy with buzz cut on Ridin’s initial roster that I started franchise with. Everything about him is perfect (including rare delivery) except his skin color, face and hair. During my franchise I can find a way to edit just about anything on him except for his skin color, hair and face. I haven’t played since MLB 18...surely I’m blind and I can edit this...would one of you fine gentlemen help steer my eyeballs to right spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2021, 05:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: In-Franchise Player Edits

I don't believe you can edit appearances for real players. Only CAPs and generated players can have their appearances edited.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLeague
What am I missing? Luis Garcia (26-man SP/RP) of Astros, dark Venezuelan with longer hair, is white guy with buzz cut on Ridin’s initial roster that I started franchise with. Everything about him is perfect (including rare delivery) except his skin color, face and hair. During my franchise I can find a way to edit just about anything on him except for his skin color, hair and face. I haven’t played since MLB 18...surely I’m blind and I can edit this...would one of you fine gentlemen help steer my eyeballs to right spot.
SDS needs to do a better job when it comes to player details, players and ball parks have had so many mistakes this year. It’s on them to do a better job when making the game or updating rosters but this years game was just rushed.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm asking myself why all my posts getting deleted. I wrote exactly what the Braves guy wrote. Post is gone

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »