Home

MLB The Show 22 Coming to Game Pass Day One

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 22 Coming to Game Pass Day One within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2022, 02:25 PM   #33
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 22 launches day one with Xbox Game Pass on April 5

I hope they do a deluxe edition upgrade option for game pass users like they did with Forza so we don’t have to pay full price to play with early access.
Old 01-31-2022, 02:26 PM   #34
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Wow… I honestly didn’t think they’d do that again.

But it kinda makes you think if it’ll be a minimal update compared to 21. I just feel like there’s gotta be a catch
21 was a minimal update too.
Old 01-31-2022, 02:44 PM   #35
Rookie

Better then last year's release date, probably early acces with the special editions also, so maybe we can play on april first or second..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A515F met Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 02:50 PM   #36
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Same here. I think with VRR and I believe a refresh rate of 5ms really helps.

Can't recommend that TV enough for gamers with the game specific features it has.
Oh yeah, the VRR definitely helps. I had a Sony TV before the C1 and it would stutter while playing The Show, but the C1 smoothed it right out. Not to mention playing games like COD at 120hz has helped me considerably since I suck normally

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2022, 05:37 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar84
Never played on switch so don’t know why they would release the game on it and not PC. UNLESS, because it’s mobile and it will keep players spending money on the go. Disgusting greedy move. They are approaching the top spot of excel greedy sports game developers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
So because you don’t have or have never played on a switch that means You can’t understand why they would release on switch and not pc. That’s an extremely self centered thinking. You could say I wish it came to
Pc also, as I think that would be a great idea. Do you realize how many switches are out in the wild.They will sella ton of copies on switch. Yes they wanna make money, it’s a business. Not one company makes games out of the goodness of their hearts.
Old 01-31-2022, 06:42 PM   #38
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
So because you don’t have or have never played on a switch that means You can’t understand why they would release on switch and not pc. That’s an extremely self centered thinking. You could say I wish it came to
Pc also, as I think that would be a great idea. Do you realize how many switches are out in the wild.They will sella ton of copies on switch. Yes they wanna make money, it’s a business. Not one company makes games out of the goodness of their hearts.
Also think about how popular the Switch is in Japan, and who will be on the cover of the game this year.
Old 01-31-2022, 06:57 PM   #39
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
Yikes not a good look for Sony releasing it after the season has already begun for the 2nd year in a row.
If the lockout ends, Opening Day is scheduled for March 31st, so how is it a bad look that it comes out 5 days into the new season which is 162 games long?
Old 01-31-2022, 06:58 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzTheCat
21 is still on Gamepass. You’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Plus, you get a warning that any game is leaving, and you get a 10% discount over whatever it is selling in the store for.

I've never understood that posts, where people are afraid they will get suckered. The other option is buy it for $70 on day one. Unless you are only buying GamePass for one game, there is no way it will cost you MORE to wait to buy the game.

And for me, who already had GamePass well into 2022 by the time this was announced, this is literally just a free game. Oh, and because I have GamePass Ultimate, I play it on my PC a decent amount via cloud gaming. Seriously, it plays better on the console, either my One X or Series X, but it's also plays fine.

It's nice to sit at my desk and go through roster moves and maybe sim some games. And seriously, it massively increased the time I spent with the game, because it is all cloud saves. Also, you can play it on your iPhone or iPad with a controller from any wifi connection.

I took MS a hell of a lot longer to accomplish what they wanted with the XB1, but GamePass is a brilliant gaming experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »