Home

Rampage Jackson to play B.A.Baracus in the A-Team remake

This is a discussion on Rampage Jackson to play B.A.Baracus in the A-Team remake within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Rampage Jackson to play B.A.Baracus in the A-Team remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
i pity the fool that supports this movie, he is now ducking evans like he ducked machida. the movie is his "excuse" The UFC even put 107 in memphis so it would be in rampages home town.
Exactly, Jackson is showing his true color, and that color is yellow. All that crap he has talked and now he won't be backing it up. I bet that Dana is so mad about this, that Rampage won't be back for awhile. I for one wouldn't mind seeing him disciplined for this. What a wimp!
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
Exactly, Jackson is showing his true color, and that color is yellow. All that crap he has talked and now he won't be backing it up. I bet that Dana is so mad about this, that Rampage won't be back for awhile. I for one wouldn't mind seeing him disciplined for this. What a wimp!
I'm pretty sure they'll set the fight up for later down the road. Some of you guys act as if he isn't gonna fight him at all.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzySlippers
I'm pretty sure they'll set the fight up for later down the road. Some of you guys act as if he isn't gonna fight him at all.
He doesn't. Look at this as if he is saying I will fight you as soon as I eat a PB&J sandwich, I'll fight you as soon as I can find some socks that match, or I'll fight you just as soon as I get done with watching this TV program. He doesn't want anything to do with Evans and it shows. I mean come on, he got the equivalent to home field advantage, and he was the one who made the challenge. What I think it is, is he wants to be the dominant black fighter in the LHW division, and if he losses he will lose that status. Evans will destroy Rampage and he knows it. He isn't fast enough and he talks to much before fights trying to get into peoples heads. Evans likes talkers, because it fuels his fire for knocking them out.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #20
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I heard Dana White on Rome last week and he was pretty pissed at Rampage over this. He said Rampage left millions on the table and isn't getting paid crap to be in the movie. Definitely not one of the situations where the UFC's supporting him (unlike Liddell in Dancing with the Stars). Dana said he doesn't get why all these MMA stars want to be movie stars all of a sudden.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
He doesn't. Look at this as if he is saying I will fight you as soon as I eat a PB&J sandwich, I'll fight you as soon as I can find some socks that match, or I'll fight you just as soon as I get done with watching this TV program. He doesn't want anything to do with Evans and it shows. I mean come on, he got the equivalent to home field advantage, and he was the one who made the challenge. What I think it is, is he wants to be the dominant black fighter in the LHW division, and if he losses he will lose that status. Evans will destroy Rampage and he knows it. He isn't fast enough and he talks to much before fights trying to get into peoples heads. Evans likes talkers, because it fuels his fire for knocking them out.
Yeah, Rampage is scared.

Rampage screwed over Dana IMO, especially since Dana helped him out when he got arrested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #22
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quittin Jackson just retired. this is one of those i hate to say i told ya so moments, but the man was afraid to look silly vs either Machida Shogun or Evans.

Edit. I dont think Jackson was afraid of getting knocked out. He doesnt strike me as a guy who is afraid to get hit. However his ego is so big, he seems like he is afraid to be made to look foolish which is exactly what could happen to him vs a faster fighter than him. Evans and Machida both fall under that category.

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 09-23-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

People who think Rampage is "running" amuse me. Dude may play a major character in a movie that will be viewed nation-wide, possibly setting up a lucrative acting career. Why on Earth would he pass that up to continue having his career controlled by Dana White?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #24
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I have seen so many different guys attatched to this movie and that was some time ago when I first heard about it I am not sure I would believe anything yet. The first time I even heard about it had Wood Harelson attached, I believe as "Howling Mad" Murdoch. I will say with Neeson attached and now that i look sites show it as currently filming, this may not be as bad as some think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »