Home

A new glitch?

This is a discussion on A new glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
A new glitch?

So for the past couple weeks now when i've been playing myteam I've been put against guys with all bronze lineups (i'm in the first seed). Whenever i get put with these guys the game never goes past the loading screen. The game would tell me there is no players in the lobby, i would still get the win and the 5000 MT. So my question is, is there a new glitch where guys are just doing something to get wins and MT points without actually playing?

At first this was an occasional thing but now it's every other time i start the game mode. What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Dyllmatic's Arena

Re: A new glitch?

Could be a glitch or it could be those players not wanting to play a team much better than theirs
Old 05-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyllmatic
Could be a glitch or it could be those players not wanting to play a team much better than theirs
The thing is I don't think they're simply turning of the console or dashboarding. The pace in which this is happening just seems very unlikely. My guess is the reason they're running a all bronze team is so that the contracts are cheaper to pay. I think this is a purposeful thing, that would probably answer why so many people are running all bronze teams in the FIRST seed.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:02 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

Its not necessarily the first seed though. If they can't find anyone to match up against, they will just match you up with anyone. That being said I have noticed this too and it does seem suspicious. Its happening a lot more than before.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 05-27-2014, 09:04 PM   #5
Rookie

okc350's Arena

Are you on xbox one or PS4?

PG: Russell Westbrook/Stephen Curry/Gary Payton
SG: '91 Michael Jordan/Monta Ellis/Diamond Kobe
SF: LeBron James/Julius Erving
PF: Blake Griffin/'98 Tim Duncan
C: Bill Russell/1994-95 Shaq
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #6
Rookie

Might as well tell everyone yes it's a glitch u can use any team as soon as u match up with someone sign out and back in u get the win and my team points only works on xbox one i still can't believe they haven't patched this yet
Old 05-27-2014, 11:55 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc350
Are you on xbox one or PS4?
The Xbox one.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVenomx91
Might as well tell everyone yes it's a glitch u can use any team as soon as u match up with someone sign out and back in u get the win and my team points only works on xbox one i still can't believe they haven't patched this yet
Wow, seems like such a primitive glitch and 2k hasn't fixed it yet. I don't expect them to either they're probably already focused on 2k15. lol

edit: I've tried it, your correct. I wish i knew about this before i spent like 300 bucks on vc points couple months ago. (don't ask i was addicted).

Last edited by Shogunro; 05-28-2014 at 12:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »