Home

Emerald Players now available

This is a discussion on Emerald Players now available within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Emerald Players now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
I didn't see much that interested me in the way of the new Emerald cards. Sorta like the Draymond Green card. Interested in young guys like Nurkic and Gobert...

The thing about the Emeralds is the contracts don't seem to line up with their ratings.

It's like all the Emerald's have the same expensive contracts...even though many are rated in the 70s or 80s.
The other downside is you cant use them when they are in the silver and bronze range right? You can only use them in the unrestricted seed which brings their value down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
The other downside is you cant use them when they are in the silver and bronze range right? You can only use them in the unrestricted seed which brings their value down.
Yep...unrestricted RTTP and Domination Mode is pretty much it.

I think that's one strategic FLAW in MyTeam right now. Why have these cards if you can't use them HALF the time?
Old 03-06-2015, 08:59 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Yep...unrestricted RTTP and Domination Mode is pretty much it.

I think that's one strategic FLAW in MyTeam right now. Why have these cards if you can't use them HALF the time?
OR in the rare event when we get challenges that require x amount of players from a particular team. Emerald cards are really only good for those who have their favorite players they like to use
Old 03-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #84
Banned

Saph Westbrook has better trey ball, dunk and layup than emerald, just sayin

Def not worth the crazy amount hes goin for
Old 03-07-2015, 05:27 AM   #85
Pro

I actually like quite a bit of these emeralds, I am not usually crazy about the different cards besides the cool TBT cards. Now that I beat MyTeam I might sell the people I don't use and buy Draymond Green, Whiteside, Wesley Matthews, Hayward and Thomas. I haven't used any of the new emeralds, are they the most up to date roster versions? Will the players have the new shooting form and updated accessories, like Wes have 2 arm sleeves and leg sleeves?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 09:34 AM   #86
MVP

Being Canadian i would like the emerald Maple Jordan but hes only 2 points higher then the silver. I think he is a little too low. Id like to see him maybe 82 or 83. But since hes only 79 im not going to bother but i could never use him. Im fine using the silver in challenges

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »