Home

Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

This is a discussion on Diamond Iverson on the Horizon within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2015, 12:38 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

1230, 800k MT.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dex - Oynx Nash looks nice offensively but I can't roll out a PG w a 75 on ball and 79 shot contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
1230, 800k MT.
GET IT FRANCIS! lol Almost there!!!
Old 01-10-2015, 09:04 AM   #59
Rookie

1241 now, and I haven't completed any historic collection except the Spurs.
Damn, it's 24 cards, but I swear every card is a fight.
I remember the night where I went from 650 cards to 900 like NOTHING, and the day after from 900 to 1000... damn.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #60
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

@ Time2WinIsNow, I hate to be "that guy," but do you realize that almost every time you spell the word "onyx" (including in your signature) that you're spelling it incorrectly?

lol... sorry, I couldn't help but point that out. I thought it was just a temporary typo at first but I noticed it's still there. I'm sure you don't care, but yeah, just couldn't help myself

BTW, I'm going through this thread now and reading all of your tips. I appreciate you keeping all of your info in this topic. I've been grinding out Domination games but paying way too much for contracts in the process so I'm barely gaining. Hoping your tips will help me get the remaining 155 cards.

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Old 01-10-2015, 05:37 PM   #61
Rookie

@Webbie2K Each day passing and it's getting more and more difficult to get AI. I suggest you hurry. All the prices of those rare legends are going up, to the point where no one can be bought for less than 20k. I'm at 1218 cards and at around 500k MT, meaning I have to give appx 10k per card and that seems impossible right now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2015, 06:23 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2K
@ Time2WinIsNow, I hate to be "that guy," but do you realize that almost every time you spell the word "onyx" (including in your signature) that you're spelling it incorrectly?
LMAO, I never noticed , and I just went back and was looking at my posts and I have no clue why it's not even showing it as misspelled , I've never heard of the word "oynx" lmao so I'm not sure if I typed it wrong or this auto spell corrector just changed it ... I'm glad you pointed it out lol , I just love modern technology

And Dexter is correct, it seems that prices are going up not down on these legends , not 100% sure why, I figured we'd see them go down a bit but it seems the opposite it holding
Old 01-10-2015, 07:06 PM   #63
Rookie

Prices are growing, at this point I'll wait the new set of emeralds, I'll grab them all except the ones that will be expensive (Russy, Harden etc.).
Old 01-10-2015, 07:55 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
Prices are growing, at this point I'll wait the new set of emeralds, I'll grab them all except the ones that will be expensive (Russy, Harden etc.).
Yes that would definitely help, but will there be Season Updates too like last time or are the emeralds all going to be better versions of current players? If that's the case not a whole lot of them are going to be cheap...
I'm at 1229 cards and 390k MT now and cannot wait, I want AI by tomorrow. Just bought a Vernon Maxwell for 2k and a Sam Jones for 3.1k, so if you search the market the right way, the opportunities are there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »