Home

Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

This is a discussion on Diamond Iverson on the Horizon within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

Sitting 16 shy of 1000 for Diamond Harden ... I knew once I get up this high it would be hard to find cards to get over the hump , but wow , Didn't think this hard lol.

I still have 4 jerseys I need , and then I'll have all the non player cards (logos coachs playbooks etc past n present)

Only about 15 Emeralds I don't have

maybe a hand full of stragglers from the current rosters that I had sold a while back and didn't see the point of buying at high prices to sit the bench (Kobe Curry etc)

So it looks like they put a real emphasis on the Historic Players collections to get to the GOAT.

I'll keep you posted on the quest ... but Harden should be coming home today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 02:38 PM   #2
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

from 1k to 1.25k is like going from 200-900 tbh

In terms of costs and finding cards at good prices.

Glad I'm not a crazy AI fan so I'm not going for him anymore, stopped at diamond Harden. But it would be a sweet card/ milestone to hit.

Goodluck

Im content with my excessive amount of Gaurds that I have who I can barely find playing time for.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Good luck on getting to 1265. I got Lilliard and Harden in the same day. There are plenty of lowly players that go for 1k and under. I used them to fill in the ranks once I bought up all the jerseys, logos, coaches, arenas and playbooks. I just need to rebuy Gold Durant to complete the 14-15 collection, then like Readysetdiego, I'm not going any further. I decided I really don't need Iverson. By the time I get enough cards to get him, I'll have more than enough guys to play that I won't need him. Especially since I've never been a fan of AI. I plan on selling off most of the collection and targeting the legends I want like Shaq, Penny, LJ, Kemp and hopefully Onyx Mourning when he's released. Maybe a Jordan to round out the collection. Who knows.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Congrats.

I'd hold onto the cards for 15-20 years to let them really go up in value before selling them online or at an expo.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #5
MVP

I'm at 415 and have 60k should I got for 500 and 750. Will I have enough to get there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 03:07 PM   #6
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I'm at 415 and have 60k should I got for 500 and 750. Will I have enough to get there?
Thats enough for 500, and probably get like half way to 750 from the MT reward.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm at 1122 right now without any of the emeralds (they're 54) and have some cheap Onyxes left to buy. It is getting really hard though, I don't know if I'll ever make it. The most cards I am missing right now are expensive Legends. Hopefully the new Legend packs will lower their prices and I'll get to 1265.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
Congrats.

I'd hold onto the cards for 15-20 years to let them really go up in value before selling them online or at an expo.
I think you're extremely confused.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »