Home

Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

This is a discussion on Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2015, 03:54 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

I finally beat this challenge on my third try. My golds were LBJ, PG13 and Love. To slow Hakeem down I used Tyson Chandler and Varejao. At point I ran with Beverley and Dragic. Other key sub was Tony Allen. Either LeBron or PG I had on the floor all the time. Started nicely, held on to a 8-10 point lead all the way to the half. Felt asleep at the beginning of the second half with the game tied midway through the 3rd. Ran away with it starting the 4th when they rested West, Jordan and Pippen. Built a 13 point till the end.

All in all, I pretty much played a perfect game in my view. Offensively running nice plays, creating wide open 3s for mostly Dragic or Bev on which I connected on 55%. Driving to the hole with LeBron and PG. Love was effective in the post using fades. Defensively the bigs held their own most of the time against Hakeem. Funny thing is that Rodman gave me some probs. Did a whole lot of and1s, hitting fades and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2015, 07:31 AM   #66
Banned

Kobrakai's Arena

one word: F U C K

this is like the 5th time I've played the challenge, nearly broke my screen with my controller when I got a layup with LeBron blocked at the buzzer

fffffuuu

The challenge is just so mentally draining considering how long it is, it saps my will to try again
Old 01-19-2015, 09:58 PM   #67
Pro

Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

This challenge is f**king trash. The amount of bull s**t I deal with in this challenge is unbelievable. 2K's gameplay is horrible as it is and totally nerfs my basketball IQ with this "sim"...but this challenge is the worst thing I've ever seen from 2K

I get it, the players on the opposing team are some of the best of all time, but let me tell you what. Not even Philadelphia 76er Andre Iguodala can shoot as well as he does in this challenge. Kawhi Leonard? Probably a better 3pt shooter in this challenge than both Steph and dell curry combined. Michael Jordan? Best player ever, obviously. But explain to me why he is allowed to defy the laws of physics and "thread the needle" through the bodies of three defenders and two teammates to jerry west, the shortest of them all, who then somehow manages to finish an and-1 amongst all the trees from a stand still.

Speaking of jerry west...someone correct me if I'm wrong but Id like to think he didn't have this beyond elite floater off the glass from 10 feet out on the wing in transition...

As much as I'd love to control all 5 players, I can't. So, I'd looooove it if 2K would understand that...wow...NBA players DO box out on their own once in a blue moon! What a concept!

So I see they obviously won't box out and I control the big guys to control the boards, but now the guards are leaving MJ west pippen (3point God as well) and the rest wide open when they're one pass away. Ok. So I change the settings to deny off ball so I can maybe go back to manually boxing out? Well, now everyone including my PF guarding rodman is getting ruthlessly beat backdoor. Ok. Maybe I should play help side with my center to compensate? Let's try it...backdoor cut is made, he gets the ball, I STAND THERE AND DONT PRESS A BUTTON, foul. Next time I try to swat the s**t out of em, foul. Next time I put my hands straight up and let him ram into me, foul.

Moving on, none of MY players will run off screens (that are rarely set or induce contact btw) so that they can maybe get open shots which they'll inevitably miss anyways so that's not really a big deal I guess (obviously kidding).

In transition, if you can call it that because my players HARDLY sprint even when I have the POE set to run in transition...

There is a command for a bounce pass. On xb1 it is LT and A. When you use those buttons in succession a bounce pass should be performed, right? Right. SO DONT THROW A F**KING BOUNCE PASS UNLESS I DO IT! There's a reason I'm calling for a bounce pass! God I hate how 2K allows these players to do things on their own sometimes! They're dumb as a box of rocks!

Ugh I could go on but I've already said enough. rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by tarheel4lyfe851; 01-20-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851
This challenge is f**king trash. The amount of bull s**t I deal with in this challenge is unbelievable. 2K's gameplay is horrible as it is and totally nerfs my basketball IQ with this "sim"...but this challenge is the worst thing I've ever seen from 2K

I get it, the players on the opposing team are some of the best of all time, but let me tell you what. Not even Philadelphia 76er Andre Iguodala can shoot as well as he does in this challenge. Kawhi Leonard? Probably a better 3pt shooter in this challenge than both Steph and dell curry combined. Michael Jordan? Best player ever, obviously. But explain to me why he is allowed to defy the laws of physics and "thread the needle" through the bodies of three defenders and two teammates to jerry west, the shortest of them all, who then somehow manages to finish an and-1 amongst all the trees from a stand still.

Speaking of jerry west...someone correct me if I'm wrong but Id like to think he didn't have this beyond elite floater off the glass from 10 feet out on the wing in transition...

As much as I'd love to control all 5 players, I can't. So, I'd looooove it if 2K would understand that...wow...NBA players DO box out on their own once in a blue moon! What a concept!

So I see they obviously won't box out and I control the big guys to control the boards, but now the guards are leaving MJ west pippen (3point God as well) and the rest wide open when they're one pass away. Ok. So I change the settings to deny off ball so I can maybe go back to manually boxing out? Well, now everyone including my PF guarding rodman is getting ruthlessly beat backdoor. Ok. Maybe I should play help side with my center to compensate? Let's try it...backdoor cut is made, he gets the ball, I STAND THERE AND DONT PRESS A BUTTON, foul. Next time I try to swat the s**t out of em, foul. Next time I put my hands straight up and let him ram into me, foul.

Moving on, none of MY players will run off screens (that are rarely set or induce contact btw) so that they can maybe get open shots which they'll inevitably miss anyways so that's not really a big deal I guess (obviously kidding).

In transition, if you can call it that because my players HARDLY sprint even when I have the POE set to run in transition...

There is a command for a bounce pass. On xb1 it is LT and A. When you use those buttons in succession a bounce pass should be performed, right? Right. SO DONT THROW A F**KING BOUNCE PASS UNLESS I DO IT! There's a reason I'm calling for a bounce pass! God I hate how 2K allows these players to do things on their own sometimes! They're dumb as a box of rocks!

Ugh I could go on but I've already said enough. rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I only read this six games ago.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »