Home

So is 4 out - 1 in overpowered in the game?

This is a discussion on So is 4 out - 1 in overpowered in the game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2015, 05:39 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So is 4 out - 1 in overpowered in the game?

Wouldnt wilt suffer from close to mid range offense? I am like qno they need to set up the double or at least score to punish no double.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:59 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
Wouldnt wilt suffer from close to mid range offense? I am like qno they need to set up the double or at least score to punish no double.
Offensively or Defensively?
Old 03-18-2015, 06:19 AM   #11
Rookie

Offensively he looks fine defensively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 06:26 AM   #12
MVP

yes you can not base his offense on him from mid range, but you do not need too if you have the rest 4 in the team that can score.He scores a lot of putbacks however and he has a decent hook. (he has terrible release in FT).
However he looks like a giant,yesterday that I tried both,he was much better than hakeem in a 4 out 1 in, as he is a monster in rebounds and makes up for KD/LBJ not being natural PF. But to be honest if I was playing with another PF in the team (before I had bill russell) Hakeeem would be the obvious choice. He is an offensive tank
Old 03-18-2015, 10:00 AM   #13
QNo
MVP

I haven' played with either since they're a million MT on PC, but from what I gather, Hakeem is the best offensive C in the game and Wilt the best defensive C. So Wilt limits you offensively, since you can only run PnRs, while he compensates on D for the fact that you don't run a proper PF.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:45 PM   #14
Banned

because of 2K's inability to understand low post play, the lack of offense overall hurts the post. it's made hakeem virtually unplayable for me. Post hooks never go in. A player standing around you can make you miss. There are no positive steps towards the basket by bigs when being passed the ball so bigs attack the rim incredibly slowly. What Wilt provides is a offensive rebounding and it gives your team more opportunities to score. Its super invaluable. On defense is a pure brute.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:07 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesaispas
because of 2K's inability to understand low post play, the lack of offense overall hurts the post. it's made hakeem virtually unplayable for me. Post hooks never go in. A player standing around you can make you miss. There are no positive steps towards the basket by bigs when being passed the ball so bigs attack the rim incredibly slowly. What Wilt provides is a offensive rebounding and it gives your team more opportunities to score. Its super invaluable. On defense is a pure brute.
Yeah the post scoring in this game is atrocious. Post fades will work, but i cant hit a post hook to save my life. So the only way i can score with shaq and wilt is an up and under or a fake and driving dunk. But most of the time on those fakes and attempted dunk they will get bumped slightly and fall down in the most ridiculous fashion. Like no 300 lb man should be able to be knocked over by Kevin love so easliy

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 09:11 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Yeah the post scoring in this game is atrocious. Post fades will work, but i cant hit a post hook to save my life. So the only way i can score with shaq and wilt is an up and under or a fake and driving dunk. But most of the time on those fakes and attempted dunk they will get bumped slightly and fall down in the most ridiculous fashion. Like no 300 lb man should be able to be knocked over by Kevin love so easliy
when the testers are testing this game, i have no idea how they dont put these bugs in. its pretty simple to me, that if you watch basketball on a regular basis, you should know that some of the things in this game just simply dont mirror basketball and as bad as they try to pass this off as sim, at moments it seems so arcade-ish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »