Home

Old 04-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Onyx TMac

Should I get him. In order to get him I'll sell onyx Oscar and use TMac as starting PG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Onyx TMac

[quote=jordan2k;2047181441]Should I get him. In order to get him I'll sell onyx Oscar and use TMac as starting PG[/QUOTE]

Get ready for the hate comments coming your way...
Old 04-01-2015, 01:06 PM   #3
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

His secondary position is PG. So, that's more than fine. No hate necessary. Love Tmac. Get him if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2015, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

[quote=kabamaru;2047181864]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan2k
Should I get him. In order to get him I'll sell onyx Oscar and use TMac as starting PG[/QUOTE]

Get ready for the hate comments coming your way...
Not really. Everyone who has him uses him at PG. He's got 96 passing stats and I'm the furthest thing from a cheeser
Old 04-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
MVP

I perfectly agree but you can go in this thread and see
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cgrady-18.html

Funniest argument that since T-Mac played as a point guard later in his career he was not able to play as a pg in the year the onyx card is reffering too...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru

Funniest argument that since T-Mac played as a point guard later in his career he was not able to play as a pg in the year the onyx card is reffering too...
So what.

This is the BEAUTY of myteam. Although he didnt play PG that year, we decide what we want to do with our favorite players. So, if we want to play our favorite player in their secondary position, then so be it.

People just hate ridiculously. I play my Tmac at the point and if you so want, ISO me with john wall and size up -- 40% of the time you can get past him. But, most RTTP people have lost sight of mismatch exposure and just opt for zig-zagging, chucking, and baselining.

Tmac is too dope at the point to not play him there. Do what you want with your players. I don't fall into a vat of hate when my opponent plays Lebron at the pointguard, I just change my matchup/lineup and thats what makes this fun -- you need to be able to win with your players regardless the starting 5. IF you can make in-game changes and exploit each players strength/weakness, you will win. Yes, 2k gives out momentum by the boatload, but if you're doing it right, you can see your way to the finish line victoriously.

Good luck getting Tmac, he's the man. Have fun with YOUR players. Respect.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #7
Rookie

I got him on xbox if you're looking to buy.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru

McGrady BARELY played any Point Guard in his career. According to Basketball Reference he has played PG 1% of the time in his career. You guys can defend putting him at PG all you want, but in reality it's cheesy. But when you have a guy like HellaKeller who really cares if he has him at point, because his whole team is cheese. How do you get that many good players without cheating(Duplication) or spending thousands of dollars?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...mcgratr01.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »