Home

NBA 2k16 RTTP Discussion Topic

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 RTTP Discussion Topic within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2015, 05:43 AM   #81
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 RTTP Discussion Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
You can play rttp with any line up that suits "your play style", and have fun and success.

I am using a line up that seems mediocre on paper, but suits my play style perfectly.

I play a slow / patient game. I rely on my defense and my half court offense. I crash defensive boards and don't run the fast break, unless the opponent hands it to me in silver platter. Even then, I first look for an open jumper in transition than attacking the basket. (At least in this current state of the game, where chase down blocks are too OP.) I want my power forward to be a serious outside / high post threat. I like my center to be able to hit mid range shots, as well as go to low post to spice things up.

That's why I am perfectly fine with using slower players who have better outside game and are very good on defense.

And our good friend Qno likes a very athletic line up of defensive experts and beastly inside finishers that convert great defensive possessions into baskets in the blink of an eye, and still be able to transition into half court offense using freelance and set plays, if the fastbreak is stopped.

We're both doing pretty good in the rttp, playing to the strengths of our line ups and just playing basketball.
What seed you in? I prefer the same play style, but in the 4th seed everybody turbos around with a SF at the 4 and double teams in the post.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 06:30 AM   #82
Rookie

After the 4th seed RTTP is really ugly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2015, 07:17 AM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
What seed you in? I prefer the same play style, but in the 4th seed everybody turbos around with a SF at the 4 and double teams in the post.
1st seed. Just beat it a few days ago.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #84
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
After the 4th seed RTTP is really ugly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Wait. It gets even worse in the 3rd seed? How? I thought 3rd is on a higher difficulty?
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 11-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
Wait. It gets even worse in the 3rd seed? How? I thought 3rd is on a higher difficulty?
To be honest I don't notice the difficulty change. Before the patch EVERY game I played was 90 mph. Post patch (PS4) the unrestricted seed still seems arcade-style. 2k has added so many band-aids that most games hardly reassemble anything close to real basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »