Home

Team-building strategies without spending money.

This is a discussion on Team-building strategies without spending money. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 04:06 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Team-building strategies without spending money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yeah, it doesnt take that long. I made 100k over the weekend and I didnt have time to play an actual game. I was doing some work around the house and would just come in periodically and refresh. the market was great this weekend. found a lot of cards for cheap and resold. it adds up even quicker when you are not sitting there spending it.
its usually amazing every thursday-friday and the weekend is the residual effect. on really good weekends i can make around 200k-250k and then another 100-200k over the course of the week from things in my auctions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
its usually amazing every thursday-friday and the weekend is the residual effect. on really good weekends i can make around 200k-250k and then another 100-200k over the course of the week from things in my auctions.
this. I made 100k this weekend and wasnt even trying hard. you just have to have your own method and continuity and its easy. I dont sell my badges, but if I did, I would really clean up. I got a few Deadeye and Microwave badges from Gauntlet this weekend.

also...I always want to mention this in every thread about MT. Use the mobile app. its free VC. anywhere from 800-2500 VC in a day. it adds up after a few days and you can convert it back to MT by buying the LP packs...or if you just want to blow it for the hell of it, get you a TBT pack.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
this. I made 100k this weekend and wasnt even trying hard. you just have to have your own method and continuity and its easy. I dont sell my badges, but if I did, I would really clean up. I got a few Deadeye and Microwave badges from Gauntlet this weekend.

also...I always want to mention this in every thread about MT. Use the mobile app. its free VC. anywhere from 800-2500 VC in a day. it adds up after a few days and you can convert it back to MT by buying the LP packs...or if you just want to blow it for the hell of it, get you a TBT pack.
im usually killing the badges. lately ive been sniping dynamics. sniped kawhi, PG twice, Boogie, Blake twice, drummond twice, and a few more all in the past couple weeks. been blowing through MT cus its so easy to make lol.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:16 PM   #28
Rookie

FLYERS PRIDE's Arena

My issue is I don't know what cards to look for I wait until the top
Of the hour and scroll to 4 hours and when I think it's a steal it ends up losing me MT on the tax.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
I am not aware of the sites you speak of.
Sorry it took this long to respond i just forgot to check back here. Btw is there an option to get notifications when you're quoted on these forums.

As far as the sites, i'm assuming it's against the rules to link them here but if you google "buy mt" or something like that they should show up. I'm personally not gonna use it because:
1. i'm not really enjoying myteam this year, at least not as much as previous years
2. i just don't trust it, i'd rather get vc from 2k itself if i want to go that route
Old 12-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #30
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Domination
MyCareer Connections
Sniping on the auction block
Old 12-11-2015, 04:43 AM   #31
Rookie

Somebody please explain to me how "sniping" works.

I opened a Dynamic Ratings Pack and got a Bronze Marcelo Huertas which sold on the AH almost instantly for the 2,3k MT I put it up for. Was that a case of "sniping", did I post the card for too little MT?

I also took the advice posted here to get the cheapest Pack, couldn't sell the Jerian Grant I got (posted for 1200 BIN). Is this common, do I need to be more patient? Thought the card wasn't so bad with 69 ovr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 10:32 AM   #32
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsato
Somebody please explain to me how "sniping" works.
Sniping is pretty straightforward. You buy out cards on the auction house that are posted for more than 10% below market value. Afterwards, you sell that card for market value and profit.

The hard part is knowing what market value is for cards and buying these undervalued cards before others get them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »