Home

Diamond T-Mac Anticipation Thread

This is a discussion on Diamond T-Mac Anticipation Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond T-Mac Anticipation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
I'm not interested at this point. I don't feel like building my MT back up. I could get him by selling some players but I want to keep the ones I have now. So unless somebody puts one up for 70k...
I know right? this was my most anticipated card and the excitement has been ruined. I couldnt wait on it forever so I spent a lot of MT too to build a quality team of favorites. this release schedule was terrible...and now a 96 overall card anticipation is pretty much ruined by market crashes that caused 97 ovr cards to go for less than 150k.

they need to make a TBT T-Mac now because there are quite a few cards better than the Historic one now.

sn: I cant get Hakeem because bronze historic players are super rare. some bronze go for 3x as much as some Amethyst cards, smh. doesnt have anything to do with thread but I am gonna mention this in every post because this is beyond ridiculous.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:57 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 17
Diamond T-Mac Anticipation Thread

The release schedule was a fail this year. They need to understand that slowly releasing cards isn't going to keep ppl interested and playing this mode six months in. The fact that online mode is shallow and have zero replay value makes it seems worst. You can finish RTTP in a month after that there isn't anything to play for.

Some ppl are still excited for this card and I'm happy for them.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:23 PM   #19
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

I really wanted the Orlando Magic T-Mac but the thrill is gone. I have TBT Lebron, MVP MJ, Moments Klay, Reward Mullin, AS CP3, and MVP Rose. I have no desire to get rid of any of my perimeter players. I still have Rockets T-Mac and would love to replace him with the Magic Version but it's not worth it bringing a diamond off the bench IMO. I would also have to sell some of my favourite cards to get him and that seems pointless to me. With luck I might get him, but I will not blow up my team for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2016, 01:37 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
The release schedule was a fail this year. They need to understand that slowly releasing cards isn't going to keep ppl interested and playing this mode six months in. The fact that online mode is shallow and have zero replay value makes it seems worst. You can finish RTTP in a month after that there isn't anything to play for.

Some ppl are still excited for this card and I'm happy for them.
well, slow release would be better if you had logical sequence. you cant release worse versions of a card last. that doesnt build anticipation. they were already doing it wrong then compounded it with fantasy cards. Gold Kidd shouldve been available in the beginning. who needs that card now? even if you didnt have Amethyst....you cant be that lazy to not go for a free card. Wade had a Diamond before his Amethyst cards. I prob will get Hakeem and KAJ around the same time but wont be much to do with them by that time either. It only makes sense to time release cards from worst the best.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:50 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
well, slow release would be better if you had logical sequence. you cant release worse versions of a card last. that doesnt build anticipation. they were already doing it wrong then compounded it with fantasy cards. Gold Kidd shouldve been available in the beginning. who needs that card now? even if you didnt have Amethyst....you cant be that lazy to not go for a free card. Wade had a Diamond before his Amethyst cards. I prob will get Hakeem and KAJ around the same time but wont be much to do with them by that time either. It only makes sense to time release cards from worst the best.
Plus they even give some unreleased cards as rewards which is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 02:05 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis
Plus they even give some unreleased cards as rewards which is ridiculous.
that was another cluster****

some domination and challenge rewards couldnt even be used at the time you completed.

MyTeam was terrible all around this year. Felt like there was only one person working on it, prob somewhere in a basement where they lowered his food and water down with a bucket.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:50 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
that was another cluster****

some domination and challenge rewards couldnt even be used at the time you completed.

MyTeam was terrible all around this year. Felt like there was only one person working on it, prob somewhere in a basement where they lowered his food and water down with a bucket.
It doesn't make sense to me either. They put so much hard work on this mode over the summer with historic domination, new players, the gauntlet, moments, realistic ratings scale, etc. Whyd they just give up on the mode and let it go to trash right after release?
Old 03-31-2016, 03:10 PM   #24
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingles
It doesn't make sense to me either. They put so much hard work on this mode over the summer with historic domination, new players, the gauntlet, moments, realistic ratings scale, etc. Whyd they just give up on the mode and let it go to trash right after release?

For profits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »