Home

Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

This is a discussion on Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I'm not able to upgrade anything AT ALL on my AK hopefully he didn't get glitched as I had some gold badges added to him that he now comes with.

It's nice of them to be updated but if the badges are never fixed where we can't upgrade them then kind of no point.
no, they are glitched from the update. it has nothing to do with the badges you previously added. I have him too and I didnt add any badges prior. it takes two badges to get to silver. I havent tried to fill an empty slot.

they will fix it. they always do. when is the question. my Lebron just got fixed and I had him since game came out almost. I was going through support and I really didnt push the issue or I couldve had it fixed weeks ago.

the Devs are obviously combing these threads so I dont think it will be long when they fix them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 12:12 AM   #42
Pro

Still can't add badges to my Nash and AK. Going to stop trying so hopefully somebody can confirm on here when they are fixed.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:47 AM   #43
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

TBT 2000 Vince Carter appears to have some badges glitched.

First one I couldn't add badges. Now the second one I can't upgrade badges that came on the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2016, 07:53 AM   #44
QNo
MVP

Nash, AK, and likely all of the others can be upgraded now. Their empty badge slots are still glitched, however. Still, I'm loving the progress and that the devs are paying attention!
Old 03-11-2016, 08:24 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Nash, AK, and likely all of the others can be upgraded now. Their empty badge slots are still glitched, however. Still, I'm loving the progress and that the devs are paying attention!
I can confirm that AK47 (first group) can be upgraded, but empty badge slot not working yet. Lenny Wilkens (second group) cannot.

So I am guessing that the first set that was updated should be working, buth the cards that were updated yesterday are not. We did mention after the first update that we couldnt badge guys, so the first group were probably fixed yesterday with the 2nd groups update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 05:13 PM   #46
Pro

I am also confirming I was able to upgrade badges on Nash and AK, but it still won't let me add badges to the available slots.

Also, the amethyst TBT Vince card, I was able to upgrade all his badges except for limitless range for some reason. It is possible the limitless range slot is a glitched slot..
Old 03-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #47
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I am also confirming I was able to upgrade badges on Nash and AK, but it still won't let me add badges to the available slots.

Also, the amethyst TBT Vince card, I was able to upgrade all his badges except for limitless range for some reason. It is possible the limitless range slot is a glitched slot..
I can't upgrade microwave or deadeye on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #48
MVP

just noticed, Dale Ellis cards have big man badges and no outside scoring badges. updated in list and bumped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »