Home

Old 04-07-2016, 09:17 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New Cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I've seen 23 gold badge Dr. J for 420k - wow. I've sold him couple of days ago for 550k because I didn't want LBJ at the 4 anymore and he is too fancy coming off the bench. I wonder if the prices are about to drop further today.
Anyway I'm prepared - sitting on 800k and hoping that I can either afford 06 Wade (would put him at the 1) or AS Magic.
if a really good card is released today, prices will drop further. if a really good card is released tomorrow, could be crash-like effect. if its another trash Thurs/Fri, price will actually start to rise again slightly. right now on XB, MVP LBJ is 334k, Dr. J is a lil more around 360k. Wade is around the same. T-Mac below 550.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2kpdx
The new diamond LeBron will be overpriced and is barely better than this card. It's a good time to lock in your endgame SF.
you really got me contemplating now. gonna see what he looks likes after the packs drop.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:06 AM   #50
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
if a really good card is released today, prices will drop further. if a really good card is released tomorrow, could be crash-like effect. if its another trash Thurs/Fri, price will actually start to rise again slightly. right now on XB, MVP LBJ is 334k, Dr. J is a lil more around 360k. Wade is around the same. T-Mac below 550.

you really got me contemplating now. gonna see what he looks likes after the packs drop.
I saw Dr. J for 350 just now.
People are panic selling for no reason. I guess a lot are thinking all of these new cards will come out today which is very unlikely at least.
The prob start with Deron Williams or something.
OR they release tbt Joel Anthony and other scrub cards and every1 sold under value for no reason
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 04-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #51
Pro

I have/have had every MVP player at this point. I like Kobe but was willing to part with him since I have Jordan. He would have been coming off the bench except for the few games I decide I want to start him instead of MJ. I have MVP Bron and not really going for the 99 Bron. I actually have Julius Erving starting instead of Bron. I think his card is better TBQH. I'm mainly interested in Wade and Carter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #52
Rookie

Diamond Deron Williams is now available in TBT packs.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #53
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx

Yes so there was no point at all panic selling all these diamonds for low values. Anyway, I'm sure prices going to rise gain because packs don't seem lit and there is no good release. I'm going to stack some diamonds now and sell them back without any risk if I don't like them. 190k for 40 Gold Badged Rondo and 370k for Diamond Dirk with 17 Gold badges - a steal imo. Thanks to all the hypebeasts out there
Old 04-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
so much for the crash...I think prices will rise again. not that this is a bad card but this shouldve been one of the first Diamonds. you got too many joke Diamonds that are just as good. people want LBJ, Wade, VC, dont think they are clamoring for this card enough to make the market dip. Also who the hell needs another slow *** Ray Allen? Releasing a 87 ovr version now is just dumb when 85 ovr been available since day one. Too late. The amethyst version isnt anything to write home about either. They really didnt show him any love this year. His cards last year were better, especially his Sonics card.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Yes so there was no point at all panic selling all these diamonds for low values. Anyway, I'm sure prices going to rise gain because packs don't seem lit and there is no good release. I'm going to stack some diamonds now and sell them back without any risk if I don't like them. 190k for 40 Gold Badged Rondo and 370k for Diamond Dirk with 17 Gold badges - a steal imo. Thanks to all the hypebeasts out there
yeah, dont know if I will cop anything. will see what T-Mac looks like after tomorrow. maybe Dr J or MVP Bron if looks like a deal. otherwise, I am gonna pick up some cards I been wanting to try out like ASG Barry and Mitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 01:14 PM   #56
MVP

justlaze's Arena

New Cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yeah, dont know if I will cop anything. will see what T-Mac looks like after tomorrow. maybe Dr J or MVP Bron if looks like a deal. otherwise, I am gonna pick up some cards I been wanting to try out like ASG Barry and Mitch.

You can't go wrong with a Diamond LeBron for current value - 350k is a joke for how good he is.

As SF I think he is better suited than Dr. J. Julius will shine more on the 2. but thats just my opinion, others will argue the other way round

Last edited by justlaze; 04-07-2016 at 01:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »