Home

Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards

This is a discussion on Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2016, 02:07 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards

I use Bucks Bob Lanier at C. Best game in historic domination had 20/10/6 against Lakers Shaq. Nothing flashy just well balanced and can make free throws which is important in domination.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:32 PM   #10
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
I use Bucks Bob Lanier at C. Best game in historic domination had 20/10/6 against Lakers Shaq. Nothing flashy just well balanced and can make free throws which is important in domination.

I use him aswell - great how he can defend and also make post moves and pick'n'fades.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I use him aswell - great how he can defend and also make post moves and pick'n'fades.
I have both but I think James Edwards' inside scoring is about the best in the game for a big man:

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/8501/james-edwards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:45 PM   #12
Pro

So the players in the collection can't be sold after you unlock the reward. That will suck later. I didn't plan on selling them now but I always do months later when the game is on its last legs.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:12 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
So the players in the collection can't be sold after you unlock the reward. That will suck later. I didn't plan on selling them now but I always do months later when the game is on its last legs.
Can you at least Quick Sell them? That's how it worked in Diamond Dynasty for players bronze and up. First year trying My Team and it's bizarre some of the choices they made compared to DD so far.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima
Can you at least Quick Sell them? That's how it worked in Diamond Dynasty for players bronze and up. First year trying My Team and it's bizarre some of the choices they made compared to DD so far.
Even if you can Quick-Sell them, the MT for that is really meager.

Edit: Oh. I think you're asking about Quick Selling the collection players. That's an interesting question. My first thought was an assumption that you cannot. But if 2K's intention was to constrict supply of cards, then allowing Quick Sell would not be contradictory to that purpose.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:33 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima

The option is there. So I assume if you choose to do that it would let you and not give you a message that says you can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
The option is there. So I assume if you choose to do that it would let you and not give you a message that says you can't.
Ah, okay. Good to know. At least you can recover something from the truly "useless" cards, if you're done reaching for Collector Level rewards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »