Home

Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards

This is a discussion on Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 11:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards

As you all know, the current collection rewards are all sapphire and ruby cards. I am hoping in this thread we can discuss which are the better rewards from those collections. I haven't obtained any yet but I am trying to figure out which to target first.

Some that I have my eye on are the Grant Hill, Peja, and Dennis Johnson. Deron Williams also looks like he could be good too.

So for any eager collectors, who have you got so far and what do you think about them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 02:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Best Sapphire/Ruby Collection Rewards

I hv my eyes on them too and Ricky pierce. But I'm gonna wait it out on Ricky pierce because everyone is so interested in him rn.

I'm very close to getting Deron Williams. I'll let you know how he is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2016, 03:52 AM   #3
Rookie

Deron Williams stats are pretty decent. His passing is phenomenal and has good speed. About 84-86 speed and acceleration. Shooting is good all around. I think open 3 is 84 and open mid is 80+. That's pretty good considering Steph is 90 in those categories. Gonna try him out in games n see how he performs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2016, 04:45 AM   #4
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I can definitely recommend Deron and Grant Hill - I also dig Abdur-Rahim...very dominant PF with great rebounding/post moves
Old 09-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #5
Pro

Is anybody collecting certain current collection rewards in preperation for historic rewards? For example.. I have my eye on the diamond Dr. J for completing historic 76ers. However, I am not so interested in the current collection 76er reward.

Hard to tell if its worth collecting the current 76ers right now because I have no idea when the historics willbe released. Also, I sincerely hope all historic collection players are released at once so we don't have to wait an eternity to complete collections. Also last years tactic was awful because it made bronze/silvers being released later in the year more expensive than golds released earlier in the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 10:58 PM   #6
Banned

Enso's Arena

Battier and Eddie Jones get 2 massive thumbs up for me. Both guys do exactly what I need them to do, defend and hit the open three. Battier is the better defender and Jones is the better athlete. Really enjoy using both of them!
Old 09-19-2016, 10:59 AM   #7
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enso
Battier and Eddie Jones get 2 massive thumbs up for me. Both guys do exactly what I need them to do, defend and hit the open three. Battier is the better defender and Jones is the better athlete. Really enjoy using both of them!
I have an eye on Reward Battier - looking sweet...would try as stretch 4.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #8
Rookie

i got the clippers reward Bill Walton and he is a great rebounder plus you get several good players in completing the clippers team

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »