Home

MyTeam 2k17 line-up suggestions/ advice thread

This is a discussion on MyTeam 2k17 line-up suggestions/ advice thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam 2k17 line-up suggestions/ advice thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Thanks I'll look into those players, I forgot all about Kawahi for some odd reason.
Kawhi is the man as usual. Lockdown defender. Hits 3s. Runs the fb nice.

Finally finished both Dominations.
Took Stackhouse and Lucas as rewards. Would love some input on a nice pg, sf, and C to compliment these two. Stack could use a little help defensively. Have yet to use Lucas. Kawhi/LBJ at 3? Deandre at C?

Are there any solid defensive PGs out there yet? Doc Rivers has been the best defender I've used at 1.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:43 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
Are there any solid defensive PGs out there yet? Doc Rivers has been the best defender I've used at 1.
Ruby's - Rajon Rondo, Dennis Johnson, Mo Cheeks, Ron Harper

Sapphire - Jason Kidd, Chauncy Billups, Dennis Johnson, Derek Harper, Michael Ray Richardson

Emerald - Nate McMillan, Ron Harper
Old 10-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #75
Pro

Tried out josh smith and just wasn't feeling him, I'll get w cheaper pf that can just rebound and shot mid range lol, because that's all smith was for me and for what I paid no need for him since he was only getting 4 shots a game.

I'm thinking about getting that emerald J.R smith, for 25k he don't seem that bad stat wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 04:54 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Tried out josh smith and just wasn't feeling him, I'll get w cheaper pf that can just rebound and shot mid range lol, because that's all smith was for me and for what I paid no need for him since he was only getting 4 shots a game.
Did you look at his defense and athleticism?
Old 10-06-2016, 05:39 AM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Did you look at his defense and athleticism?
His driving dunk and contact dunk high, dunk tendency very high as well and then his on ball defense is a 82, he seems perfect for him to be a 82 emerald.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #78
Pro

I have had great luck w him. I even ran him at C for a few Historic Dom matches. He's great in the PnR. Fast. Great dunk animations. But if you are after more offensive stats, go with Antoine Walker. If 3ball isn't a major necessity, Brow. I honestly love KD at the 4. He performs far better defensively than his stats show. As long as you are playing on-ball D. Ruby Oakley would probably fit your needs perfectly, if you have him. I've seen ppl use Lanier at the 4 with decent luck. I would have to equip a speed show though.

Lots of cheaper options than Smith. Unless you're scrambling for MT, I'd hang on to him. He's around 40K on ps4 right now. I would assume that soon the card will become more scarce and fetch a better price.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:07 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
I I honestly love KD at the 4. He performs far better defensively than his stats show.
This is true about KD. I wish his 3 was a bit higher though. Also his release is much different than 2k16 and I keep shooting that wat to go early...
Old 10-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #80
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
This is true about KD. I wish his 3 was a bit higher though. Also his release is much different than 2k16 and I keep shooting that wat to go early...
Put a shoe on. His shot is by far my favorite so far this year. Iactually think it's very similar to 2K16 MVP KD. Obv not same shooting stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »