Home

Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs...

This is a discussion on Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs...

The sales on these packs are obviously horrid. As soon as you turn the game on, they show you *packs on sale* before you even see the game menu lolol.

why dont they ever really give us great players that they know people would truly love? why not make that Majerle a diamond? Why not an Iverson Diamond? Why not bob mcadoo for the clippers? diamond Karl Malone instead of adrien dantley. why not diamond isiah instead of dave bing.

and give us good players in packs when we spend money.....and we would buy packs. last i played FUT was 13. i spent maybe $250 that year on packs. but i felt that it was worth it because of the entertainment value and replay value. 2K, with the lack of seasons and a more rewardable system, i dont feel the need to spend money on these packs. they should just take the L and make it 80% off on packs. if i could spent next to nothing for chambers, or Dr J, i'd get them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs...

kinda hard because its basically a slap in the face to people that did spend a lot of money
Old 11-14-2016, 12:24 AM   #3
Banned

sort of indicative of a real market though.

when the value of something goes down, put it up for clearance to get rid of it but still make $$
Old 11-14-2016, 01:09 AM   #4
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvz...ature=youtu.be

looks like i was right.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:36 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
I had said it in the beginning of the year. Myteam has become more pay to play and I got really bullied lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 04:10 AM   #6
Pro

I spent $20 the other night and I didn't even get a freaking emerald out of a box. Not that an emerald would've made anything better, but that's a new low for 2K. After that I'm not spending another penny on Vc.

I realize now that them not giving me anything higher than a gold is actually The best outcome. I win because I won't spend anymore money on micro transactions.

Last edited by sk8board; 11-14-2016 at 04:13 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:29 AM   #7
Rookie

to speak for myself, i feel the same.
i switched to park, and im playing park mainly.

i have a bunch of diamonds already (hudson, dantley, king, hill, drexler, mourning, chambers, lucas, kiki, hardaway, hayes)
the other reward collection left are not so relevant for me.

this special packs like rookie packs, or now the deep shoter packs...
why should i buy extremely expensive packs for at best ruby cards? or amethyst an amethyst collection reward? im even not interessted in a amethyst card anymore.

the other thing is, that it feels like playing MTO with a good team gives you disadvantage.

so, why should i buy packs now?
no, i will wait till better players are out. like a good jordan, oscar, hakeem, kareem and so on
until then, i enjoy to play in the park (with ****ty servers and weird connection errors)
Old 11-14-2016, 06:52 AM   #8
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Myteam is so wack to me now lol. Maybe it will get better as the year goes on but i have no interest playing with these suppressed ratings cards right now. I didn't really care about facing stacked lineups. I enjoyed the challenge.

I liked the Current/Dynamic system from last year too. The fact that you were able to get current cards like Klay and Melo from doing the MyCareer connections was so awesome to me as well. It gave me another incentive to play MyCareer and grind. I don't even bother with the connections this year because these free agent trial cards are so stupid to me.

Oh and I can't forget about the fact that they increased the price of packs/boxes while decreasing how much you actually earn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »