Home

Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

This is a discussion on Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 03:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

im doing it right now. im currently up by 42 and they only have 30. start of the 4th. this challenge was actually pretty easy. 3 fast break points to my 18 lmao
Old 11-18-2016, 03:49 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmicks
Any restrictions on any of these challenges this week?
Yeah the last one with the limited fast break points and the fourth challenge you have to get 3 steals in the last two quarters.

BTW I found it very weird they used the Hawks twice this week, I mean there are 30 teams ffs diversify a little to make things interesting. But the challenges were pretty easy this week fortunately.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:44 PM   #11
MVP

I beat the 4th challenge against the Jazz 70-7, I held them scoreless for two quarters lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 12:30 PM   #12
Pro

They got 6 points on me(both from three pointers). I could have fouled to prevent that but there wasn't a need for it. Now if they had been like 3 points away I would have. It was pretty easy but a couple of times I zoned out and had to rush back after a missed shot. I only shot 5 three pointers and hit 4 of them. So most of my offense was inside the 3 point line.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #13
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

I just intentionally fouled whenever they got a steal, loose ball, long rebound, etc. Just had to make sure my lead was padded enough so the FTs wouldn't make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2016, 02:23 PM   #14
MVP

how many tokens should we have towards KJ if we've completed them all? I'm forgetful!
Old 11-19-2016, 02:46 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
how many tokens should we have towards KJ if we've completed them all? I'm forgetful!

I don't know but I only have two towards Cooper. I wasn't doing challenges at first. I'm wondering who will be next(after the amethyst))and if it will be a diamond player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 04:55 PM   #16
Rookie

You should have 3 tokens towards Johnson now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »