Home

Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow

This is a discussion on Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow

I wish they would give us some clue about what's dropping, like I would've never completed the Shaq collection if I knew this was coming just days later...
Old 11-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #34
MVP

As I predicted 2k rushes releasing amethysts. By X-mas the market will be FULL of Diamonds.

By the way, even better versions of Bol and Bradley is an embarassment for 2k. Shows just how much respect they have for their gameplay. Next time maybe they release a Diamond Muresan.

2 versions of Bradley and Bol, but no room for Yao
Old 11-21-2016, 04:07 PM   #35
MVP

their is so much hate towards this game, doesn't anyone who plays it have fun!??! You really don't need EVERY player that comes out, go after some of your favs and just enjoy the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
their is so much hate towards this game, doesn't anyone who plays it have fun!??! You really don't need EVERY player that comes out, go after some of your favs and just enjoy the game
Ewing is my favorite so this is frustrating. There should be a basic historic version out.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:16 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
This is could easily be the worst 2k ever in some eyes so of course most don't like it but it's the only basketball game so we just deal with it. But this milking the customer ish they got going need to stop, it's disgusting now.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 11-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:21 PM   #38
MVP

In one thread I hear people complaining how bad emeralds and sapphires are in other threads they are complaining how good they are, I think the problem is when the focus is entirely on never losing and everyone is trying to accomplish that goal you're gonna have a lot of frustrated clients. They should make losing and playing well more rewarding and a lot more people would be having fun.

I agree about the milking the customer thing, but they can only milk you if you let them. you can compete as a F2Per easily if you grind it. There are no actual rewards for winning so you just gotta be patient. I've wasted money and learned my lesson, I actually think it would be a lot more enjoyable slowly building my team up and being smart with my lineups, I think it would also help a lot of players games as they couldn't just rely on stacked stats.

Last edited by Foldzy; 11-21-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:37 PM   #39
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Heads up.

The Deep Shooters packs actually expire in 2 hours. Does this mean that the Big Men packs will be out today? 2K keeps posting a shotclock on their twitter every hr since 3pm....so something will happen at 6pm est today.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 11-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Heads up.

The Deep Shooters packs actually expire in 2 hours. Does this mean that the Big Men packs will be out today? 2K keeps posting a shotclock on their twitter every hr since 3pm....so something will happen at 6pm est today.
It will be 12am in Europe, so technically Tuesday, so the packs might be released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »