Home

Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow

This is a discussion on Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Big Men Theme Packs coming tomorrow

We get it, ya love the game and how my team is handle, that's cool and all but complaining about someone who's complaining about facts that's causing my team this year to be trash don't make ya views any better.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:44 PM   #58
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Ya know after thinking about it, im glad that Hakeem isn't the collection reward. This means that i'll actually be able to get him.

I'm good with Duncan and Zo starting so Hakeem will go on my bench with Ben Wallace at PF. Paint defense gonna be on FLEEK.

If that Diamond Ewing doesn't have at least 5 HOF badges, then he's not worth going for.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 11-21-2016, 10:56 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Haven't checked every post on here and haven't heard otherwise but sort of assuming the ruby Hakeem will get DD'd with Ruby Ralph Sampson (like rookie Duncan/Robinson)
If ruby Hakeem gets a dynamic duo, then we could have another situation like Shaq where the ruby version ends up being the better overall deal compared to the diamond version.

Sampson is the logical choice for a DD partner since they are both ruby cards and their duo actually had a real life nickname (the twin towers).

But you never know, 2K could decide to troll us and make someone like Sam Cassell, Mario Elie, or Kenny Smith the duo card for ruby Hakeem.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:26 PM   #60
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Ya know after thinking about it, im glad that Hakeem isn't the collection reward. This means that i'll actually be able to get him.

I'm good with Duncan and Zo starting so Hakeem will go on my bench with Ben Wallace at PF. Paint defense gonna be on FLEEK.

If that Diamond Ewing doesn't have at least 5 HOF badges, then he's not worth going for.
You know Ben has been awful for me recently getting manhdandle by bigger guys think I'm gonna try him at the 4 good idea he's quick enough for sure

Last edited by P234thetruth; 11-21-2016 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:15 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
You know Ben has been awful for me recently getting manhdandle by bigger guys think I'm gonna try him at the 4 good idea he's quick enough for sure
Defensive wise yes, but on the offensive side how can Ben work as PF? Even his mid is a no-go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #62
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Defensive wise yes, but on the offensive side how can Ben work as PF? Even his mid is a no-go
If I have scoring at other positions then I won't need Ben to score.

For example my bench is Steve Francis, Ray Allen, Ruby Jimmy Butler(who's a beast btw) Ben and Shaq.

I have 4 guys who can score. Ben only needs to play defense and rebound and that's it

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 11-22-2016, 12:16 PM   #63
Pro

There's a space now for the 92 Dream team and the collection reward is PD Barkley. I can only imagine how much MT/VC that would take. I mean each player will be a collection reward from the theme packs...at least as far as I know.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:35 PM   #64
Rookie

just had the greatest box pulls ever after 1 21 box i pulled 2 steph currys, 1 bill walton, 2 dikembe mutombos, 2 boles, 1 robert parish, 1 gortat my lord almost want to open another one

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »