Home

The Auction House

This is a discussion on The Auction House within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 10:10 PM   #33
Rookie

Mickeyknoxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The Auction House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
If youre referring to BuyItNow, 100k is max. BUT, Ive heard that PC has glitchers that list higher.
The only way to sell for higher than 100k is to list at 100k without a BIN.
Thanks.... I don't get it... I see a lot of players with prices much higher than 100k... Including in the BIN...
Old 12-24-2016, 05:04 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

What are the new refresh times on PS4?
Old 12-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #35
MVP

Been buying like crazy last few days. Spent over 1M MT (PC) on AM Kobe, Ruby versions of LBJ, Curry, DMC, Giannis, and others. Generally filling in Moments.

Also lots of random historic and other expired deals I see pop up. Like what I think we're good deals for a Magic Steve Francis and Ruby Glen Rice, to sell later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2016, 05:31 PM   #36
Rookie

How much ruby kyrie going for at moment? Many pulling him?
Old 12-27-2016, 12:04 PM   #37
Pro

I wish there were options for less than 4 hours. It sucks putting up a card that was a good value based on what was up and then looking 20 minutes later and there are a few 7-10k lower than yours. Then you have to hope those others end up selling and people don't see them selling and go toward that price.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
I wish there were options for less than 4 hours. It sucks putting up a card that was a good value based on what was up and then looking 20 minutes later and there are a few 7-10k lower than yours. Then you have to hope those others end up selling and people don't see them selling and go toward that price.
I get that. I think if they allowed retractions of auctions, though, then people would just race each other to the bottom. Having the time req slows that down.

I think 2K needs to have a time req in because, otherwise, many premium cards would end up being much cheaper than they are, on the AH, when they are in highest quantity around the day they drop.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:41 PM   #39
MVP

AH is interesting right now. FYI I'm talking PC AH.

My general sense is that cards that went way down have more or less bottomed out, but that doesn't mean recovery will be immediate or fast.

I got lucky and just stumbled on an Amethyst Cousins for 150K, which is not a snipe, but extremely cheap, right now, for him on PC AH.

Don't think I'm going to flip him. Amethysts, despite the high contract cost, is the sweet spot where I'm willing to badge someone out fully, at this point in the game.

I got basically all the Ruby and Sapphire Moments these last few days but it's hard to badge out even Rubies of players who will probably get an Amethyst or higher, because Rubies get screwed with just 4 open slots.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:48 AM   #40
MVP

Regarding Amethyst Cousins, I flipped him the next day and got almost 450K for him. He's still up in that neighborhood but appears that Diamond Jimmy has pushed Amethyst Cousins down to 400K and just below.

These new Lockdown packs illustrate how prices work on the PC AH: what is common is extremely common and at least as cheap as console AH's, if not cheaper. The Ruby Lockdowns can all be had for under 10K easy, and I just saw about a dozen of all of them for 5K.

But the Amethysts are really expensive, with hackers listing BIN for crazy multi-hundred-K amounts. And even natural auctions are getting bid up to well over 200K for even Rodman.

The Diamonds have hacked BIN prices around 1M. And I imagine will get bid up in natural auctions well past 500K and maybe nearer 1M than 500K.

The Playmaker Amethysts and Diamond Oscar were cheaper, if I recall correctly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »