Home

Theme packs. Week of 19Dec

This is a discussion on Theme packs. Week of 19Dec within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Theme packs. Week of 19Dec

Increased speed/ shooting stats plus a few HOF badges could make him enticing to some
Old 12-19-2016, 04:53 PM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKain
Increased speed/ shooting stats plus a few HOF badges could make him enticing to some
The only way they would get people wanting this card, then they gonna need to make that Stockton a duo with Malone too.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:54 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKain
My bad fellas...

The reward is 94 OVR USA Magic. Wonder how much of a upgrade he is over the amethyst
91 to 94 OVR is a very sizeable jump. For someone who is already at 91 and has some rating categories for which he's excellent or elite, that means sizeable boosts in his weak points. I'm guessing that this Magic gets bumped in Speed and Mid-Range shooting so that he's in the mid-80s for both. That's a big deal.

And he shot 6 of 13 from three during that Olympic run. By 2K logic, that will warrant, easily, over 80 for 3-point shooting. Maybe even above 85.

Oscar will be very nice, though I don't expect that this initial 93 OVR Oscar will be anything but nerfed in Speed and 3-Point shooting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 04:54 PM   #36
Rookie

Only a 94 magic? Disappointing

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2016, 04:56 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
It's possible they juiced the card with a bunch of HoF badges.

Flashy passer, alley opper, PnR maestro, & Dimer most likely. Surprised USA Magic won't be his best card. Make sense because he was past his prime at that point, but why make him a reward card then. It's crazy the top six including the reward cards in this set will have better cards.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:58 PM   #38
MVP

I am really unimpressed with the theme.

There are plenty of PGs available. Having a theme FULL of PGs is as useless as the theme of Center.

Locking up a 500-700K collection with PGs to get an upgraded Magic that goes for 60K is out of the question for me.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:59 PM   #39
Pro

I think Amethyst Magic is good enough for me but I have to get this if I'm going to get Barkley. 1 diamond and 4 amethyst cards will make this take a lot of MT though.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:08 PM   #40
Pro

Sad part we got to wait another week for the next theme, then throwback collection is once every 2 weeks...... horrible system they got going here when they releasing stuff no one wants, all these cards in this pack should had already been out like how they was already last year, that Oscar not even the best version, this second magic won't even be his best card but since it'll help get Barkley, 700k minimum to finish this collection.

Just straight trash overall when you think about how my team been going this year.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 12-19-2016 at 05:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »