Home

CPU scripting is real...

This is a discussion on CPU scripting is real... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2017, 04:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CPU scripting is real...

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gamec...1-84b716515bf0

im gonna take a break
Old 01-03-2017, 09:44 AM   #10
MVP

I just played a game where I was up 6-8 late and Magic just started doing difficult shot animations for no reason. I've been grinding mycareer vs the cpu and I notice my guy will play poorly or better depending on circumstances, but it doesn't seem as exaggerated as it does in my team I think because they can kind of freeze you out with AI players and manipulate the score while you're on the bench

Last edited by Foldzy; 01-03-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah

Been there idk how many times, worst part is when they make me think Andrew Wiggins is reggie miller in jordans body. Swear he couldn't miss a fade, off dribble, off balance, 3 contested lay up all game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
I'm not alone, and I'm assuming you also destroyed a controller or at least came close to it.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #13
MVP

These stupid challenges are the worst for it... soo much fun winning by 50 but failing cuz the AI refuses to let you get that 3rd block despite having a zillion perfect opportunities. I feel like absolutely everything in this mode is designed to frustrate the users and push them towards buying VC.

It must be working at least a little because I'm still playing, but at least I've come to my senses towards flushing cash down the toilet on VC. Everytime I sit down with it I pop it in in a great mood and come out of my session hating the world hahaha

Last edited by Foldzy; 01-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #14
Rookie

I haven't read this whole thread, but did OP say they tried to cheese the computer and it wouldn't let him? There's some **** here.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:13 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
These stupid challenges are the worst for it... soo much fun winning by 50 but failing cuz the AI refuses to let you get that 3rd block despite having a zillion perfect opportunities. I feel like absolutely everything in this mode is designed to frustrate the users and push them towards buying VC.

It must be working at least a little because I'm still playing, but at least I've come to my senses towards flushing cash down the toilet on VC. Everytime I sit down with it I pop it in in a great mood and come out of my session hating the world hahaha
Yeah, once you are aware of 2k's tactics you learn to roll your eyes or laugh it off. They want you to get mad and buy VC. If you get everything easy then it's boring and you have no reason to buy VC. If they make it very difficult by doing the things you've seen or read about in this thread and others then you will keep looking to upgrade your team.

Just say meh, whatever and forget about it. I wasted enough money on MT this year. I realize the system they set up is really raking in piles of cash for them and it will for the rest of the year. Next year I won't take MyTeam so serious no matter how much the lochness monster sneaks up on me and tries to find his way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duJdeKTwHY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 04:17 PM   #16
Pro

Right when you begin MyTeam they hook the way drug dealers hook clients. By giving it to you for free. You get a free team, try it. You like that LeBron? Oh, he was just a FA card. You want more you got to pay money.

2k doing these kids dirty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »