Home

Moments Christmas Wilt Chamberlain

This is a discussion on Moments Christmas Wilt Chamberlain within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2016, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Moments Christmas Wilt Chamberlain

So.... Just beat Moments Wilt Chamberlain challenge and low and behold.. No reward. For as much time as we put into this game, you'd think they'd make it right with their customers.. between glitches like this and 2K's servers they've probably robbed me of around 50,000 MT. Really takes away from this game and sort of makes you want to put it down and just quit it. What's the point if you don't get what you earn? Fix your game 2K.. Or gift something to EVERYONE that's been screwed over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 11:37 PM   #2
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Re: Moments Christmas Wilt Chamberlain

Thanks for making a new post. Did you check your box score and add up all your offensive and defensive rebounds? Probably didn't hit the right number.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:43 AM   #3
Pro

He probably did get the right amount. I mean I have did it two times(Once a day or so after they were put up and then again yesterday)and didn't get rewarded for it. Support hasn't been very helpful(again)to this point even with pictures.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Bi00 has a point, happened to me a couple of times already:

team comparison page showed me 14 off and 24 def rebounds, but I lost that challenge... when I checked the Boxscore and added up all my players rebounds the number was only 35... I have seen differences as big as 6 between boxscore and team comparison during my many tries
Old 12-30-2016, 08:57 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlumpfpimmel
Bi00 has a point, happened to me a couple of times already:

team comparison page showed me 14 off and 24 def rebounds, but I lost that challenge... when I checked the Boxscore and added up all my players rebounds the number was only 35... I have seen differences as big as 6 between boxscore and team comparison during my many tries
After getting 33-35 rebounds on my first 4-5 tries, I just forced the game to overtime to beat the challenge. I also made sure my box score totaled 36 rebs and it finally gave it to me. CPU insists on running slow offense and even with me pushing the pace or intentionally missing to increase possessions, I still struggled because the CPU insists on running sets every possession.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »