Home

Brag Thread: What have you accomplished?

This is a discussion on Brag Thread: What have you accomplished? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2017, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

OVR: 0
Brag Thread: What have you accomplished?

I couldn't find a good spot to share news so I figured creating a brag thread would work. Also hoping this is at least one thread that can stay positive for everyone regardless of how you feel about the game.

I finally prestiged! I know many of you have done this (some multiple times) but I'm still excited I was finally able to do it.

Things really took off after getting the Lockdown set and Robinson. I figured out I'm good at scoring inside and playing defense so I got players that fit my strength. After I stopped trying to be a 3 point shooter things became a lot easier. Since getting Robinson I'm 28-7 with 5 of those losses coming to people with PD Tim Duncan (not that Duncan was the biggest impact but that means they're good enough to get him). So now it's time to do it again and stop for some diamond shoes along the way.

So what have you been able to accomplish lately? Here's your chance to brag.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Brag Thread: What have you accomplished?

Having the same result as you did after adding lockdown players. Less 3 pointers and a lot more wins. Undefeated rewards here I come.

Oh just pulled Penny Hardaway in one 21 box of the wingman collection. In the same box I had 7 ruby wingmen pulled and 2 sapphire Steph Curry's. Unreal! Never been so fortunate.

Then it was back to earth...put a number of them in my undefeated lineup and struggled to learn shots so needless to say not undefeated anymore in Amethyst league. Having fun figuring out a little new team chemistry.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:39 AM   #3
Rookie

I completed the Historic Pistons. Those Gold players in that set are not an easy find. I also completed Historic Domination, I know many ahve done that, but that gave me more trouble than expected. This is my first year doing MyTeam, other than the numerous bugs, I really enjoy it. If this game wasn't a product with problems, It would be a much better experience.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #4
Pro

I beat and all diamond team with a bunch of golds...although I did use 99 FA Kobe (still mad about that FA thing) but I dropped 60 on him and he couldn't stop me even tho his worst player was probably Magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
Rookie

TheHennessyWilliams's Arena

i beat historic domination.. i am sitting at 700 cards. i pulled an amy harden and flipped him for a butler that i flipped again to get both cards again!!! does that make sense lol.

im working on blacktop now because i am at level 6 and am starting to get some decent rewards and rare jersey finds.

i am saving mto until i beat blacktop mode..

my main accomplishment is that i have mastered that auction house but i must say i spend more time looking at that then playing the actual game (which my wife pointed out so eloquently yesterday.)

im an rpg head.. so i have more fun just finding cards and matching them and making my dream team.

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

"and then the world gazed upon the one they call Hennessy Williams"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2017, 11:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Finally copped Pink diamond Thomas and diamond grant hill.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:08 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Completed every single theme set so far.
Pd jerry west.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:27 PM   #8
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

In no particular order:

1. Putting +9 speed, +9 accel, +9 spd w/ ball diamond shoes on Ben Wallace making him the fastest Center in MyTeam history.

2. Pulling diamond Penny yesterday and immediately cashing in 220K before his value plummets.

3. Being a vigilante and NEVER calling 5 out offense this entire year on MTO.

4. Getting Bernard King and never having to worry about collecting again.

5. This game literally making me smarter about basketball irl as far as Xs and Os are concerned through the years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »