Home

Penny vs J. Kidd

This is a discussion on Penny vs J. Kidd within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2017, 07:50 PM   #9
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Penny vs J. Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Jkidd at the cheaper price is definitely the way to go. He even has a little bit of a post game. The guy is truly all-around.
Totally agree. Two different types of PG's, but I know at least on XB1, Kidd is much cheaper. You could save yourself easily 150K if not more if you can get Kidd on a decent snipe.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM   #10
Rookie

not trying to hi-jack the thread but i need help..

i'm thinking about getting the jason kidd or the fat lever

they both have good stats at the pg. but i think lever brings more because he can rebound and cost alot less ..but the kidd has the HOF pick and roll badge...
Old 02-07-2017, 04:13 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil_lis
not trying to hi-jack the thread but i need help..

i'm thinking about getting the jason kidd or the fat lever

they both have good stats at the pg. but i think lever brings more because he can rebound and cost alot less ..but the kidd has the HOF pick and roll badge...
My early returns on Kidd are good. Lever is definitely an awesome value option. I had and liked the Ruby a lot, and the Amethyst is a big upgrade. If you can afford Kidd, who can be had for 90K or less on a refresh, I'd go with him. His badging is incredible and his attributes are almost all improvements on Lever. If you're looking for a budget option, I think Lever is a great one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
My early returns on Kidd are good. Lever is definitely an awesome value option. I had and liked the Ruby a lot, and the Amethyst is a big upgrade. If you can afford Kidd, who can be had for 90K or less on a refresh, I'd go with him. His badging is incredible and his attributes are almost all improvements on Lever. If you're looking for a budget option, I think Lever is a great one.

thank you, i'm going to go with the kidd. i can get him around 90-95 k on ps4.. could just sell soe xtra stuff and get lever down the road
Old 02-12-2017, 05:45 PM   #13
MVP

I used Kidd for only 3 games, but I didn't like him at all.

His release was so slow his great shot is pretty useless, and in offense he can just pass. Yes, he does that really well, and as I use a lot of pnr this can be a great asset. It works well though if your ball-handler can attack the basket or take a mid-range shot, or else every defender will just stick to the roller.

Kidd, cannot dunk or drive, as he gets blocked or he misses with the slightest of contact in layups

It seems that I will stick with my Francis/Free duo for now that is free, although I must admit I would really love a Penny but he is just too expensive
Old 02-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #14
MVP

I don't feel the same way about Kidd. He's very fast and has great handles and is often getting to rim wide open.

And his moving shot animations are not slow at all. With his elite midrange ratings and quickness, he is very good at getting open enough to drain midrange jumpers.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 PM   #15
MVP

I have been using Francis as my PG since almost game start and it is my feeling. Probably it is due to how I use him, but I just couldn't manage him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2017, 06:32 PM   #16
Rookie

Depends how you play. The slasher is better with penny. The Playmaker and moving shots out of the Pnr, or passing, then Kidd. I have penny, diamond magic, PD West, rose and so on... But I have to say I like Kidd the most. Kidd is so well all around. Even his driving layups are good for me

Kidds flashy passing is amazing.

And not to forget his amazing defense. Strong. Strength, Even low post iq of 70

Outstanding
Kidd is just so well rounded

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Last edited by benuetzer; 02-12-2017 at 06:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »