Home

St. Patrick's Paul Pierce

This is a discussion on St. Patrick's Paul Pierce within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: St. Patrick's Paul Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballaz
Animal!!

The Truth is down to 45k BIN atm. I saw one op up for 40k, hesitated and then decided to pick him up... but someone else beat me to the punch.

At 40-45k, cant see how you could go wrong with this card?! I might just have to spend the rest of my MT and just pick him up...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Operation Sports mobile app
I picked him up for 47k 12 hours ago. N now I feel I could hv easily gotten him for 40 and under. Kinda really bothering me. But he is great. That was in MTO too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
I picked him up for 47k 12 hours ago. N now I feel I could hv easily gotten him for 40 and under. Kinda really bothering me. But he is great. That was in MTO too.
I think 50k or less is fair for him. That 40k was quite low, I regret missing out on that.

Ended up quickselling some crappy badges and picked one up at 45k. Figure it was better to get him while I still could and that he'd be 50k minimum when the packs are over.

Anyone stocked up on Pierces while he's been going for so low?!

Old 03-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #67
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballaz
I think 50k or less is fair for him. That 40k was quite low, I regret missing out on that.

Ended up quickselling some crappy badges and picked one up at 45k. Figure it was better to get him while I still could and that he'd be 50k minimum when the packs are over.

Anyone stocked up on Pierces while he's been going for so low?!

hmmmmm no....not yet....could be thing though
Old 03-20-2017, 09:56 AM   #68
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

It's crazy how good this card is. Im avoiding MTO while I fill my roster out, but I ran him in black top and he didn't miss once. His release is my favorite in the game. Also worked on his post and ISO games in challenges and wow. I don't think its gonna matter how common this card is because you have to know how to use him to be great with him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #69
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Yup that's the thing, 90% of ppl in MTO will not use him correctly. You have to be crafty to unlock his full potential because well he's a crafty player in real life.

Honestly if this card was going for 200k....i still would cop.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 03-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #70
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
It's crazy how good this card is. Im avoiding MTO while I fill my roster out, but I ran him in black top and he didn't miss once. His release is my favorite in the game. Also worked on his post and ISO games in challenges and wow. I don't think its gonna matter how common this card is because you have to know how to use him to be great with him.
I'm not sure you actually need to know how to use him at all. He's got a beautiful release and stats for days. I'm not crafty at all and I just bulldoze my way through everybody on offense. On defense, he's amazing as well. I would have bought this card at 200-300k.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #71
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I'm not sure you actually need to know how to use him at all. He's got a beautiful release and stats for days. I'm not crafty at all and I just bulldoze my way through everybody on offense. On defense, he's amazing as well. I would have bought this card at 200-300k.
Absolutely, I just think the card isn't operating at its full potential if you don't have great stick skills for ISO. He may be the best iso scorer in the game especially in this price range. I remember selling Ruby Melo because I sucked with him, then some guy posted a YT vid of him going OFF in the Iso. Since then I've gotten better and guys like PP who can score from anywhere are a nightmare when you have those abilities.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #72
Rookie

I have 1 UA diamond shoe 9+ acc, spd, spd w ball
and 2 Jordan I with 9 spd w ball, driving dunk, vert

I want to use UA on PP but maybe use Jordan I and save UA shoe for later but not sure who I might use them on? (I used one on T-Mac fits perfectly)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »