Home

The lineup of rewards you get from domination

This is a discussion on The lineup of rewards you get from domination within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 04:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The lineup of rewards you get from domination

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
Damn so it's still glitching then. Not sure when it'll be fixed. Guess I'll wait to start on historic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I had my duplicate jersey last night pre-patch, currently downloading the patch and waiting to see if it fixes anything. Otherwise I guess I'll have to fill in a ticket with 2k support, I saved the video clip of the pack opening.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:07 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
I had my duplicate jersey last night pre-patch, currently downloading the patch and waiting to see if it fixes anything. Otherwise I guess I'll have to fill in a ticket with 2k support, I saved the video clip of the pack opening.
I don't think the patch fixed it. Some ppl were saying it's still there. But keep us updated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #11
MVP

I will get Artest and not bother with the rest. I find the frustration of playing 66 additional games worrying about getting to the line 10 times etc just too much for this awards. Generally I don't play domination at all. I only played last year because both Francis and Big Ben fit my playstyle and because I was in diamond league with emeralds vs collection diamonds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I will get Artest and not bother with the rest. I find the frustration of playing 66 additional games worrying about getting to the line 10 times etc just too much for this awards. Generally I don't play domination at all. I only played last year because both Francis and Big Ben fit my playstyle and because I was in diamond league with emeralds vs collection diamonds
Well, early on, Historic Domination means a lot of MT from selling what you win.

And All-Time Domination will be very lucrative in MT. I think I've seen people say that you're getting 3000+ MT for winning and it scales up, with the final games being like 7,000+ MT bounties.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:32 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Well, early on, Historic Domination means a lot of MT from selling what you win.

And All-Time Domination will be very lucrative in MT. I think I've seen people say that you're getting 3000+ MT for winning and it scales up, with the final games being like 7,000+ MT bounties.
I found historic domination VERY frustrating last year, and I think all-time is going to be even worse this year. And now we get to pick from 3 rewards instead of 5? What the hell?

But it's the only way to grind for MT right now. Blacktop is gone, pack & playoffs has terrible rewards, the weekly challenges are boring and don't pay much... this entire game feels like a VC scam. I might eventually get Wes Unseld, but by the time I do there may be better small forwards on the AH.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtitan
I found historic domination VERY frustrating last year, and I think all-time is going to be even worse this year. And now we get to pick from 3 rewards instead of 5? What the hell?

But it's the only way to grind for MT right now. Blacktop is gone, pack & playoffs has terrible rewards, the weekly challenges are boring and don't pay much... this entire game feels like a VC scam. I might eventually get Wes Unseld, but by the time I do there may be better small forwards on the AH.
I think Unseld will be very useful for a good long while. Should still be a viable card for most lineups well past the halfway mark of the cycle. Probably up to near the end of the season or even beyond.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:50 PM   #15
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Historic domination has player packs with golds and emeralds and some of those are actually really good. The jerseys also unlock cards once that is fixed. Pretty rewarding overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 02:41 AM   #16
Rookie

AussieAdz19's Arena

I'm about 10 games into Historic dom and only got 1 Emerald so far and it was a dupe Ron Harper. Hoping I have more luck with the emeralds going forward. TBH The last 3 games of Regular Domination should of been Emerald rewards not the 3K MT, but it is what it is.

The grind is rinse and repeat but I'm just doing it to increase the bank for future cards, not wasting it to lock in collections.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »