Home

Old 09-27-2017, 06:21 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboas
This was an excellent post. After reading it, I feel like grit and grind is the best option for me, and Spolstra is the highest rated coach that does that. I have Pop and Kerr, both of which sell for near 10K, which is near the price of any sapphire player card. Spolstra is much cheaper and abundant.
Wow great info, thanks! I've been running pop but now I'm thinking about doing triangle instead. Who's the best triangle coach?
Old 09-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Wow great info, thanks! I've been running pop but now I'm thinking about doing triangle instead. Who's the best triangle coach?
I've been on a winning streak ever since I put Hornaceck as my coach. Looking at that table from reddit that was posted earlier in the thread, I noticed the triangle system had the fewest downsides. Its upsides were not as significant, but my players haven't been completely boofing it on the boards like they were when I had a perimeter coach in. They do everything pretty well. That's all I want lol, so I'm sticking with Hornaceck for now.

I don't think there are any differences between various coaches of the same system, other than the max number of strategy cards. And you can't use strategy cards in Supermax anyway, so who cares?
Old 09-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #19
Rookie

Can anyone confirm if coaches and system proficiency affects supermax online? Am curious about that.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtitan
I don't think there are any differences between various coaches of the same system, other than the max number of strategy cards. And you can't use strategy cards in Supermax anyway, so who cares?
I haven't see any verification of this, but I would imagine that the better coaches magnify the system buffs. Don't know if this is true, and if so, if that means magnifying the system nerfs too.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:39 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I haven't see any verification of this, but I would imagine that the better coaches magnify the system buffs. Don't know if this is true, and if so, if that means magnifying the system nerfs too.
That's a good question. I hesitate to blow money on DI Popovich when it says on the card that there's a downside of "lack of offensive consistency." We still don't even know if these systems even matter in Supermax, as lwqbulb said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 09:40 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtitan
That's a good question. I hesitate to blow money on DI Popovich when it says on the card that there's a downside of "lack of offensive consistency." We still don't even know if these systems even matter in Supermax, as lwqbulb said.
I agree. And I also wouldn't blow the MT on Pop right now. Would rather make do with a cheaper Coach and buy later, when cheap.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:18 AM   #23
Rookie

Dont wanna make an extra thread, the cpu always changes the matchups, adaptive coaching is off. Is there an option to stop this, or is this another bug?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »