Home

Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4)

This is a discussion on Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #65
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Very impressed with the rating edits! I think their perfect. Really represent the NBA today.

Can't wait for tendencies .

You think Durant should be 6'10 even though he's listed 6'9?
Thanks bro! I kinda strayed away from anyone else's system and created my own rating formula and it ended up reflecting pretty well at first glance; I was thinking about this for Durant, as I think 6'10 is reasonable for him, but then that leads me to wanting to increase PG24 to 6'10 after news broke I think last year or the year before that he grew to 6'10 and moving LeBron to 6'9 because I think he's listed at 6'8 after being listed at 6'9 for YEARS. I moved Atetokumpo/Alphabet from Mil to 6'10 after I read he grew an inch so I'll probably make the aforementioned edits, especially with the wingspan edits in effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
He's 6 10 with shoes on

Cam dude I can't wait. I just hate loadibg rosters on this lame slow server

Galaxy Note 2
Yup he sure is, let me know when you get a chance to download em bro so you can let me know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc724
Thanks for the beta Remdizzle, I'm going to check it out now. If you need any assistance with editing the roster more I'd be glad to help.
No problem my man! With Permatron volunteering for (I believe) tendencies and now catfish volunteering for speed edits maybe you could edit Plays/Playbooks if you have it in you (I know it's a lot of work lol) but that would be at a later time of course after Perm & catfish add their touches

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
If Perm isn't doing speed edits, I could knock them this morning. Not sure how to keep the right roster going though. Don't want to overwrite anyone's work.
That'd be dope bro! Just 'Edit Roster' and search of course for the BETA roster, and when you're done, just save the roster online with whatever name you'd like, post the name here, and I'll grab the file and re-save it under my PSN/BETA roster file name for Permatron to grab whenever he's ready!

I'll work on coach profiles and FA edits myself whenever, as I believe Slimm's Tend edits only cover active players and I'd have to formulate tendencies for them. After Speed Edits, Tends, FA's, and Coach Profiles are done, then the roster should be practically near completion as far as accurate sim stats and such and being fully useable for MyGM. From there it would just take some fine tuning on my end to get things just right, and of course I'll be editing these somewhat daily to reflect what's going on in the NBA currently as far as transactions and spikes or plummets in players' play (I'm really looking to see what Kobe and Westbrook look like upon return; namely Kobe being the highest rated SG at the moment)

Play-books are really up in the air depending on how many people really use them/run plays, if anything I can put it to a poll when the time comes, but playing against AI/being able to call working plays or even the CPU calling real plays for you adds even more realism to this which is my intent.

Anyway, keep me updated on the speed updates catfish and we'll go from there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #66
Rookie

Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Can't wait to try these out. Hopefully Jeff Green isn't running a big man in these! Either way nice to see a new set of rosters for the PS4. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #67
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

Will be done with speed edits in a few hours. Will pm you with the save name.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #68
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm digging these. What can I do to help? I have work this afternoon, but from 6 P.M. until Wednesday evening I'm off work so I'm available to help out. Let's get this done asap so we can all enjoy MyGM finally.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:42 AM   #69
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Piece
Can't wait to try these out. Hopefully Jeff Green isn't running a big man in these! Either way nice to see a new set of rosters for the PS4. Thanks!
Haha I can't remember if his secondary position is PF or SG in the roster, or if I did that to Crash Wallace due to him drawing the start the other night; I'd have to take a look. With the plethora of bigs in Boston's rotation (Hump, Olynyk, Sully, Vitor, Bass) He shouldn't be slotted in as a big if that's what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
Will be done with speed edits in a few hours. Will pm you with the save name.
Sounds good bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
I'm digging these. What can I do to help? I have work this afternoon, but from 6 P.M. until Wednesday evening I'm off work so I'm available to help out. Let's get this done asap so we can all enjoy MyGM finally.
Glad you're liken em bro. If you don't mind the workload, play books could be up for grabs, with you having a large window to work with if you're willing that is. I'm hype to get these finished asap for a good MyGM so I'll welcome all the help I can get my man!

BTW anyone have a link/reference to some nice accurate Coach Profiles? I have a set I could use from a PC roster but I think I there should be something better out there that better suits today's team play style.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #70
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

This isn't what you were looking for but it's something to consider I guess.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...ort/paceFactor
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #71
Rookie

This is random but as I was trying to test out these rosters my game won't start. I've been stuck at a black screen right before the introduction video is played. Can't get the game to start once, anyone else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #72
Rookie

I've had that issue with this game several times, not related to the roster.. Just a game issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »