Home

Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4)

This is a discussion on Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2014, 11:02 PM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

is this on roster creator please answer somebody
Old 02-08-2014, 11:17 PM   #58
Rookie

Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMANUEL
is this on roster creator please answer somebody
its not done yet
Old 02-09-2014, 01:02 AM   #59
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Exclamation Re: Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Alright guys sorry for the delay, had some major adjustments to make, tried following a formula/pattern in hopes of accumulating correct sim stats, though tendency edits still need to be done for sim stats to come out correctly. I put in the final touches on the BETA version of the roster; For those that don't know what a BETA is, it's for testing purposes, meaning nothing is final, I want you guys' feedback and such on what can be improved, what to keep the same, etc. etc. Anyways, A LOT went into this; I think I prefer modding 3D models and textures for PC CG 2k more than I do making roster edits, I ran out of music to listen to man lol.

Alas, the BETA version includes the following:
  • Full Up-to-date gear edits
  • Rating edits
  • Potential edits
  • Wingspan edits
  • Position edits
  • Weight/Height edits
  • Signature Skill edits
  • Personality Badge edits
  • Signature Animation edits

If I have it in me, I'll post a spreadsheet of each teams' roster with overalls and potentials as I promised before, but I can't lie, I'm dead tired lol so that might have to wait; Those that know my work ethic, I go into extreme detail with everything I do, and work for extended periods of time until I break; I literally edited all 30 teams down to every rubber band and ankle tape they wear lol. But my hopes are that these rosters should turn out great once all the final touches are put on them.

The following still needs to be done before this project reaches its full effect:

Post if you're willing to hop on board to help speed up finishing the project with the remaining things on the list that need to get done and I'll put your name next to it in the OP. I know a few have volunteered but I know in particular Permatron has said he'd be on board; so Perm when you read this and get the roster, post all the things you think you'll be able to knock out, after that we can figure out others to fill in for each of the things on the to-do list and of course when you finish with your part we'll keep passing along the file and I'll take the final file and put my last touches on it. I'll post all of this information in the original post and update it as things get churned out. But enough talk, you guys have been very patient and I appreciate it, so I present the BETA of my complete roster project!

Spoiler

Old 02-09-2014, 02:02 AM   #60
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Out of curiosity I simmed to the All-Star Break with the new BETA rosters to see how individuals and teams performed. Polarizing results with team standings, but All-Star teams came out nearly accurate with 5 misses on each side. (5 on the West if you count CP3 being injured and not being able to participate, and 6 of course with Kobe being out)

WEST
  • CP3
  • Kobe
  • Durant
  • Griffin
  • Love
  • Dwight
  • Nowitzki
  • Harden
  • Westbrook
  • E.Bledsoe
  • Batum
  • D.Lee

EAST
  • Irving
  • George
  • LBJ
  • Melo
  • Millsap
  • Wall
  • Derozan
  • Rondo
  • E.Turner
  • J.Smith
  • K.Walker
  • A.Jefferson

Hopefully with tendency edits and coach profiles, standings, statistics and team statistics come close to accurate. Let me know your findings and what you guys think of the BETA.

Last edited by remdizzle; 02-09-2014 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:28 AM   #61
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Very impressed with the rating edits! I think their perfect. Really represent the NBA today.

Can't wait for tendencies .

You think Durant should be 6'10 even though he's listed 6'9?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2014, 03:40 AM   #62
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Remdizzle's Complete Roster Project BETA Released 2/9 [PS4]

He's 6 10 with shoes on

Cam dude I can't wait. I just hate loadibg rosters on this lame slow server

Galaxy Note 2
Old 02-09-2014, 04:26 AM   #63
Rookie

chrisc724's Arena

OVR: 1
Remdizzle's Updated Rosters: New Jerseys, Gear Edits, Rating Edits, The Whole 9

Thanks for the beta Remdizzle, I'm going to check it out now. If you need any assistance with editing the roster more I'd be glad to help.

Last edited by chrisc724; 02-09-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #64
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

If Perm isn't doing speed edits, I could knock them this morning. Not sure how to keep the right roster going though. Don't want to overwrite anyone's work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »