Home

PSA: Important Roster Update Coming 10/10 1AM Pacific

This is a discussion on PSA: Important Roster Update Coming 10/10 1AM Pacific within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 12:28 PM   #17
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PSA: Important Roster Update Coming 10/10 1AM Pacific

Being objective I'm extremely disappointed with 2k's support of last gen but to get a response like this so quickly and detailed by a dev is amazing. Thank you Leftos. 👍

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 10-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
It is. I just started a new MyLEAGUE with it. The telling factor to know whether you have it is when you go to Roster Creator > Create Draft Class and select to edit any Center, they shouldn't have P&R Ball Handler and Mid-Range as their 2 first play types. If you're not seeing that yet, you might want to stick around in the Main Menu a bit longer while it's silently being downloaded in the background, or manually download it and save it locally given the instructions in the first post.

You'll need to have it automatically downloaded if you want to start a MyCAREER with it, but you can use your local copy to start a MyGM/MyLEAGUE by enabling Custom Roster at the set-up screen.
So to start a MYGM with this set load it as a custom roster from a local save? What about those of us who use auto generaged drafts. Will those automatically include this fix?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Leftos, I know it's extremely minor, but I think it would really advance the realism of the generated classes if you guys could look into the generated numbers and accessories. It erks me to crazy levels seeing a stud prospect with a white elbow pad and sporting number 48. There are far too many of them in any given generated class.

*shameless plug*
Sapp, Blindside, and Dreece are the absolute greatest thing to ever happen to classes, but for guys that aren't as fortunate as us OS roster editors and the community as a whole, it would be fantastic to put a lot of emphasis on those classes in the future, because after all, they are the future of our MYLEAGUE'S.

Great work on MyLeague this year, I think I speak for SiM-World when I say you made out jobs easier and ultimately more enjoyable this year.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #20
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

this is great, thanks! I am hoping there is a quick HOTFIX to fix the no stat overlays showin uP in MYGM or MYLEAGUE. (they show up in quickgame) so I am assuming this would be a quick fix. Please pass that along, or let us know if it will be addressed soon. thanks.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #21
Rookie

mvasic's Arena

@Leftos,

thank you. It works.

What about euro rosters. Are we going to get real ones?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
this is great, thanks! I am hoping there is a quick HOTFIX to fix the no stat overlays showin uP in MYGM or MYLEAGUE. (they show up in quickgame) so I am assuming this would be a quick fix. Please pass that along, or let us know if it will be addressed soon. thanks.
Godly man there's no stat overlays either in myleauge? I haven't started one yet but dang man that's a very important aspect of the game. Especially for sim heads like myself.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #23
Rookie

The update is in my game. Now, is there ANY chance it will go back to the original, buggy roster? What if I'm offline? Should I check every time I start a career/MyLeague?
Just to make sure, you know. Considering that if I go deep down a mode just to find out I'm using the bad rosters I'll rage.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #24
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
It is. I just started a new MyLEAGUE with it. The telling factor to know whether you have it is when you go to Roster Creator > Create Draft Class and select to edit any Center, they shouldn't have P&R Ball Handler and Mid-Range as their 2 first play types. If you're not seeing that yet, you might want to stick around in the Main Menu a bit longer while it's silently being downloaded in the background, or manually download it and save it locally given the instructions in the first post.

You'll need to have it automatically downloaded if you want to start a MyCAREER with it, but you can use your local copy to start a MyGM/MyLEAGUE by enabling Custom Roster at the set-up screen.

How do we manually download the updates? Sorry, I'm a newb!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »