Home

Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4

This is a discussion on Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2015, 11:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4

About to start a new MyLeague with the new rosters! Pumped for it.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:07 AM   #34
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

OVR: 0

Changed the ages for Bellamy (22), Aguilar (22), Lowe (23), Rooks (21), Cook (22), and Cartwright (21) just to make their careers longer.

Now I'm really curious who goes down as the best out of these 6 guys. Who will win the most awards, and who will win the most rings? Got to believe these 6 will have epic battles throughout. If I had to pick one I'd say Lowe will be the best of them all, with Aguilar as #2 love both of their games.

Caught Lowe slipping. He does have 24 pts (10-12 FG) in the third quarter, so he's killing me
Spoiler

Last edited by Cf3411; 02-10-2015 at 04:48 AM.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:19 PM   #35
Rookie

Just found my favorite player to build around: Shaun Knight, a young shooting guard who starts on Golden State. After the first year with the Rockets, I landed the first pick in the draft. I flipped the number 1 pick and Darrell Santiago (a solid, rangy shooter with limited upside) for Shaun Knight and the 15th pick. Knight isn't a good shooter (yet), but he's quick as hell and can pass the rock nicely. He's also a great finisher. I then traded two more draft picks for Emanuel Walgren of the Grizzlies to run point.

Currently rolling with Knight as my sixth man behind Kyle Ortega, who is my "star" right now. The torch will be passed at some point during the season and the rebuilding process will be underway!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 12:22 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC1211
Just found my favorite player to build around: Shaun Knight, a young shooting guard who starts on Golden State. After the first year with the Rockets, I landed the first pick in the draft. I flipped the number 1 pick and Darrell Santiago (a solid, rangy shooter with limited upside) for Shaun Knight and the 15th pick. Knight isn't a good shooter (yet), but he's quick as hell and can pass the rock nicely. He's also a great finisher. I then traded two more draft picks for Emanuel Walgren of the Grizzlies to run point.

Currently rolling with Knight as my sixth man behind Kyle Ortega, who is my "star" right now. The torch will be passed at some point during the season and the rebuilding process will be underway!

He's one of my favorites too. Very athletic, kinda like a young vince carter or t mac, in my opinion. I have completed my first season and am now at the beginning phase of my second season. Here are the awards for season 1.

Mvp: Homer Cook blazers
20.0 10.4 rbs 9.0 ast

Rookie: Stan Ewing wizards
20.0 5.0 rbs 4.6 ast

6th man: Ronnie Wilkins 76ers
16.9 5.2 rbs 3.0 ast

Defensive: Mo Kersey Magic
10.7 rbs 1.6 stl 1.8 blk

Coach: alexander crysdale cavs

Nba finals: 8th seed Suns v 1st seed Cavs
Cavs win 4-2
Mvp: Frederick Lowe

The Suns almost got the upset. It was neck and neck all series. However, Frederick Lowe was just too much to handle.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:54 AM   #37
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

That sounds really cool, I'm gonna try that now, also, did you use any MyLeague sliders?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #38
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Coach: alexander crysdale cavs

Nba finals: 8th seed Suns v 1st seed Cavs
Cavs win 4-2
Mvp: Frederick Lowe

The Suns almost got the upset. It was neck and neck all series. However, Frederick Lowe was just too much to handle.
Cavs are so dominant: 65-17 in my sim, Lowe finished with like a 40 PER and they won 20 something games in a row.

Spoiler

Question: did you change the coach manually? I was wondering if it was possible to adjust coaches outside of the MyLeague file

Last edited by BluFu; 02-11-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Cavs are so dominant: 65-17 in my sim, Lowe finished with like a 40 PER and they won 20 something games in a row.

Spoiler

Question: did you change the coach manually? I was wondering if it was possible to adjust coaches outside of the MyLeague file

Yes. I change every single coach manually. Then adjusted their settings and tendencies. Once i ran out of coaches, i fired the assistant, then hired a fake coach, then hire him as the head coach. A bit tedious but, this is a fictional league so it has to work. Lowe has steadily averaged 27 per for 2 seasons. I have had only 1 30 point scorer and thats Stanley Cartwright. My personal favorite player.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #40
Rookie

Homer Cook averaged an actual triple double my first season on the older version of the roster. 17/10/10. I played him the second season and he dropped 40 on me. Such a hard player to guard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »