Home

2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read

This is a discussion on 2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 12:13 AM   #49
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barttramer
Yes, this is a problem. I’m a bit bummed that the age edit thing was removed. However, I was just messaged that there is a workaround. Each time retirements come up you can postpone a player’s retirement manually and you can also edit the “peak” sliders to make a player’s ability decline later. So you could tweak things to make 36 year old Wilt decline at age 50. I’m going to test it out today.
That would help but the age thing is a different thing but if we can get something close it would be great tell me what happens
Old 09-27-2015, 02:05 AM   #50
Rookie

Bad news about the retirement “waiving”. You can only waive a retirement once per player.

I still need to play with the “peak” sliders. Hopefully that will be a good workaround.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #51
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Bad news about the retirement “waiving”. You can only waive a retirement once per player.

I still need to play with the “peak” sliders. Hopefully that will be a good workaround.
Oh that sucks hopefully peak sliders work I am starting a 09-10 roster so it is a bummer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 06:40 PM   #52
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Sucks that we can't edit legends ages. By the way, we can't make current players age 19 either. You can only go down to 1994. So if I wanted to make '03 Melo or LeBron, I wouldn't be able to have an accurate age for them.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:53 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
Oh that sucks hopefully peak sliders work I am starting a 09-10 roster so it is a bummer
Peak sliders won’t do the trick either. They don’t affect retirement age..only stat decline.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:31 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
That would help but the age thing is a different thing but if we can get something close it would be great tell me what happens
yeap this is so typical... why they decide to do this? probably to save it for a feature for nba 2k 17.. I dont see why you would go out of the way to get rid of something that already existed... this makes no sense... What the hell is point of having Karl Malone and Wilt Cham. if they retire in ML the very next year. I hate it when game makers to this crap.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:40 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
I would love to help already have 2k16 but the huge letdown is that you can't edit players ages when creating a roster for legends not sure about my league though
It seems to be working fine for me? I've got a 21-year old Magic Johnson (can't make him 20 for some reason) on the Lakers already, the same way as it worked last year - just adjust the "birth year" blind and it changes the age.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 08:50 AM   #56
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Peak sliders won’t do the trick either. They don’t affect retirement age..only stat decline.
That sucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »