Home

Official Nba Roster 2016

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2016 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #57
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official Nba Roster 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
thanks bro i checked your out last year and yours were very good i dont post in the signature shot thread because they only follow certain shot makers i been having my spreadsheet since last year and alot of people dont say to much but i take pride in my work thanks bro
People go for the best shots. I looked at your spread sheet. Shots weren't the most accurate I've seen but the fact that your trying is what's great. Keep it up. Or maybe you it seems since you have such great upkeep of it all maybe you should collaborate with other shot makers especially the ones who get their shots uploaded to the official 2k updates.

my youtube channel of most recent edits:

https://www.youtube.com/woodytraore
Old 11-03-2015, 11:07 PM   #58
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody47
People go for the best shots. I looked at your spread sheet. Shots weren't the most accurate I've seen but the fact that your trying is what's great. Keep it up. Or maybe you it seems since you have such great upkeep of it all maybe you should collaborate with other shot makers especially the ones who get their shots uploaded to the official 2k updates.
its cool bro i wouldnt mind helping the community out
Old 11-08-2015, 09:15 PM   #59
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

All gear accessories and shoes updated as well as injuries and current rotations are accurate check it out
Old 11-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #60
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Are teams POE edited in your roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2015, 10:38 AM   #61
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Are teams POE edited in your roster?

no havent the poe changes throughout the game but i have updated some ratings based on the players bed updated on the 11/3 11/4 roster update if he updates them i give them a week then i will update them in case they get hot or stay cold and i do a full overall rating i updated the play types for every team its their official play types for every player 2k just gives them play type these are play type to make their game as realistic as possible as if you dont have a play type it is empty it makes play running easier as every star player gets his touches and i updated the signature shot chart check it out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...feUZwdxvA/edit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 12:29 PM   #62
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
no havent the poe changes throughout the game but i have updated some ratings based on the players bed updated on the 11/3 11/4 roster update if he updates them i give them a week then i will update them in case they get hot or stay cold and i do a full overall rating i updated the play types for every team its their official play types for every player 2k just gives them play type these are play type to make their game as realistic as possible as if you dont have a play type it is empty it makes play running easier as every star player gets his touches and i updated the signature shot chart check it out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...feUZwdxvA/edit

Ahhh niiiice!! Appreciate the response. I'm going to run some games with your roster today. I asked about the POE because by default 2k roster has the same POE for every team. The POE does change throughout the game but it just makes me wonder if every team by default has the same in the roster affect the on court changes of the POE.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:22 PM   #63
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

all rotations gear accessories updated some players ratings change check it out
Old 11-16-2015, 12:29 PM   #64
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

How are you able to get 2015 career stat lines updated?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »