Home

Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players

This is a discussion on Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 10:43 PM   #17
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Thanks for looking for me. Yeah I kinda figured there'd be some guys who are create-a-players even on the current gen version; they can't scan everyone and I'm sure lesser known players aren't a huge priority.

Off the top of my head, Branden Dawson and Johnathan Simmons are CAPs as well, even though Dawson has a photo.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:54 PM   #18
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
Off the top of my head, Branden Dawson and Johnathan Simmons are CAPs as well, even though Dawson has a photo.
Thanks for letting me know. Both are CAPs on the PS3 but Dawson seems to have a unique CAP. Some CAPs they actually put some effort into and some of the others are just generic default CAPs. I'm thinking some of them might just be placeholders until they add in the cyberface like how Galloway and Jordan Clarkson were. So there's hope for other guys to get a cyberface I'd say like Tavares, Neto, etc.

Is Huertas on the Lakers on current gen? He's still on FC Barcelona on the ps3 version; I'm guessing 2K figures he's not going to make the team or something.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:55 PM   #19
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. Both are CAPs on the PS3 but Dawson seems to have a unique CAP. Some CAPs they actually put some effort into and some of the others are just generic default CAPs. I'm thinking some of them might just be placeholders until they add in the cyberface like how Galloway and Jordan Clarkson were. So there's hope for other guys to get a cyberface I'd say like Tavares, Neto, etc.

Is Huertas on the Lakers on current gen? He's still on FC Barcelona on the ps3 version; I'm guessing 2K figures he's not going to make the team or something.

No, he's not there yet. I'd like to see him there, though. He's a wizard with the ball. Seems like the same case for current gen as well.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:59 AM   #20
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Wanted to ask real quick if someone can answer this:

Do these guys have a face scan on PS4/XBone or are they 2K made create-a-players?:

Pierre Jackson (Philly)
Tarik Black
Jabari Brown (both Lakers)
Tyler Johnson (Heat)
Old 10-24-2015, 02:56 AM   #21
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 03:24 AM   #22
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14

Thanks for the screenshots. Those are definitely face scans from the looks of it from what I can tell.

Hoping they add these to the last gen version. They recently added everyone's cyberface to the game that was missing; that have a face scan on the PS4/XBONE except these 4 guys for whatever reason. Hopefully they'll be added before or on the opening day roster update. I have the feeling in Black and Brown's case/s 2K figured they might not even make the roster and are waiting to see who gets cut before they bother updating those 2. As for Pierre and Tyler idk what the story is with those 2 that they weren't included in the latest update.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:38 AM   #23
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the screenshots. Those are definitely face scans from the looks of it from what I can tell.

Hoping they add these to the last gen version. They recently added everyone's cyberface to the game that was missing; that have a face scan on the PS4/XBONE except these 4 guys for whatever reason. Hopefully they'll be added before or on the opening day roster update. I have the feeling in Black and Brown's case/s 2K figured they might not even make the roster and are waiting to see who gets cut before they bother updating those 2. As for Pierre and Tyler idk what the story is with those 2 that they weren't included in the latest update.
I think they will.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #24
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Wanted to ask real quick if someone can answer this:

Do these guys have a face scan on PS4/XBone or are they 2K made create-a-players?:

Pierre Jackson (Philly)
Tarik Black
Jabari Brown (both Lakers)
Tyler Johnson (Heat)

All of them have cyberfaces. Tarik Black is a bit too dark with his. Pierre Jackson has a really spot-on scan, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »