Home

MarvellOne's Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on MarvellOne's Fictional Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2016, 07:13 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MarvellOne's Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

Love your classes. We all appreciate your hard work! Thanks for putting out these quality draft classes!

PSN: DezRondo
Old 02-13-2016, 09:37 PM   #50
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuwebe
Love your classes. We all appreciate your hard work! Thanks for putting out these quality draft classes!
I really appreciate the words! Just trying to help enhance the experience. With that being said draft class #4 is underway now
Old 02-29-2016, 01:47 AM   #51
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

Updated class 3 added one new player and fixed roll vs pop tendencies for some players to match their play style
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 06:52 AM   #52
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

After messing around a bit with Stephen Curry's tendencies a bit last night I think I figured out how to make that deadly shooter I been wanting. Might have a huge trouble maker for you guys in this next class if all goes well. So far has anyone developed a favorite from my classes or any of the players giving y'all any kind of troubles guarding them?
Old 03-18-2016, 11:18 AM   #53
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

Sorry for lack of updates. I'm still working on class 4 so far it's going decent. Just testing out how players are playing ang growing yearly. Kind having trouble making a huge ppg type player for some reason, if anybody has a suggestion it would be much appreciated. I think I have an idea though
Old 03-20-2016, 07:56 AM   #54
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
Sorry for lack of updates. I'm still working on class 4 so far it's going decent. Just testing out how players are playing ang growing yearly. Kind having trouble making a huge ppg type player for some reason, if anybody has a suggestion it would be much appreciated. I think I have an idea though
Good to hear.

I'm sure you already know this, but in the "freelance" section of tendencies, "shot" and "touches" plays a big part in their PPG. Big scorers have these ones in the 90's.
Also, how many scorers are on their team in the NBA plays a big part too.
Athleticism plays a huge part too.
I'm sure badges play a big part too.

Loving your classes so far. Keep it up.

Last edited by Barncore; 03-20-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-20-2016, 09:55 AM   #55
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Also, just a little feedback... i noticed some of the players in your classes have REALLY low rebounding numbers... usually guards... I.e. Christopher Stafford averages 0.3 rebounds in 26 minutes in his 2 year career so far. He's 6'2" 213lbs, i think he can manage more than that. And i've seen several other players with the same thing. What kind of ratings are you giving their rebounding? If you want it to be compatible with 2k rosters i would probably check out their rebounding attributes of guards in the 2k rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2016, 11:36 AM   #56
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
Also, just a little feedback... i noticed some of the players in your classes have REALLY low rebounding numbers... usually guards... I.e. Christopher Stafford averages 0.3 rebounds in 26 minutes in his 2 year career so far. He's 6'2" 213lbs, i think he can manage more than that. And i've seen several other players with the same thing. What kind of ratings are you giving their rebounding? If you want it to be compatible with 2k rosters i would probably check out their rebounding attributes of guards in the 2k rosters
Hmm I have to go back and take a look at that. It's probably do to the fact I try to keep overall ratings down, so I don't have too many highly rated rookies but I'll definitely look into this. I appreciate the feedback going to rework some ratings on a lot of the PGs and SGs will update soon probably a little later today. I'm working on the edits now.

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 03-20-2016 at 11:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »