Home

Realistic NBA Roster

This is a discussion on Realistic NBA Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic NBA Roster

BODY EDITS, ratings system, CAPs, ALL 32 teams opening day roster ALL players except (Finney-Smith, T. Quartmen, and two other rookies) sorry if its your team. Check my roster out. It's a culmination of ClutchOz, BODY EDIT, and my own searching of NBA ROSTERS + what i saw through first two days of season. Correct Rockets rotation. Download make your edits, HELLA FREE AGENTS AND CAPs. Like i said, nearly every UDFA + veterans DOWNLOAD IT!

PSN: Crush_Boondacoot
Title: Bodies, 15man, ratings, 10/27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 09:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Realistic NBA Roster

I FOLLOWED PICTURES OF THE TOP BODY EDIT ROSTER FROM TAPATALK FEED AND ONE MORE ROSTER I USED. DONT WORRY IF YOU DOWNLOAD AND THINK ITS OLD ROSTER 16-17 UNIFORMS WILL SHOW UP USE IT AND SHARE ON THIS FEED SO WE CAN SHARE THE MOST UP TO DATE AND ACCURSTE ROSTER UNTIL 2k GETS THEIR **** TOGETHER

Old 10-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #3
Rookie

GOOGLE SEARCHED EVERY SINGLE TEAM ROSTER AND MATCHED PLAYERS TO TEAM. CORRECT FREE AGENTS, ACCURATE RATINGS SYSTEM, GOOD SIM PLAY STATS FOR PG's (ACCURATE) ROCKETS FANS I GOT US - ALL GEAR AND ROTATIONS FROM FIRST GAME, JOEL EMBID ON THE RISE, 25+ STAR PLAYERS BODY EDITED TO TRUTH, REALISTIC NBA ROSTER - 32 TEAMS JUST MISSING 3-4 PLAYERS, DOWNLOAD AND EDIT IF YOU ARE INTO REALISTIC ROSTER AND SIM STATS FOR GM OR LEAGUE MODES. I'VE DONE MY BEST, I TAKE PRIDE IN THE TRUTH AND IN THE GAME iWATCH. ON A MISSION TO DISH OUT THE MOST ACCURSTE AND REALISTIC NBA ROSTER ON 2K FOR SUPPORTERS ENJOYMENT. THIS IS THE NEW ONE ON THE RISE.... SHARE & SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER

FOLLOW ME ASK QUESTION I DO HAVE A METHOD

TWITTER: @BOONiEtheGOONiE or basketball_boone

Old 10-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Appreciate the time and effort
Old 10-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Sorry, but magic roster is still not correct...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 01:45 PM   #6
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

This roster is great! Closest to the most accurate rosters I've seen on 2K17 and I'm using these to kick off my MyLeague, thank you. I know you mentioned that it was missing a few players which is cool - but for anyone who is looking at this download it. Here are the only things missing:

CHI - has PG Spencer Dinwiddie instead of SG R.J. Hunter
CLE - has SF Dahntay Jones instead of PG Mo Williams
MEM - has SG Jordan Adams instead of SF Troy Williams
ORL - has PF Cliff Alexander instead of PF Arinze Onuaku
DAL - missing SF Dorian Finney-Smith
PHX - missing SF Derrick Jones Jr.
POR - missing SG Tim Quarterman

That's it! Only 7 incorrect on a complete NBA roster is something I can live with.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:35 PM   #7
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow people are hating...I voted this thread 5 stars when I left for work and now it's down to a 3.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:58 AM   #8
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboone3000
GOOGLE SEARCHED EVERY SINGLE TEAM ROSTER AND MATCHED PLAYERS TO TEAM. CORRECT FREE AGENTS, ACCURATE RATINGS SYSTEM, GOOD SIM PLAY STATS FOR PG's (ACCURATE) ROCKETS FANS I GOT US - ALL GEAR AND ROTATIONS FROM FIRST GAME, JOEL EMBID ON THE RISE, 25+ STAR PLAYERS BODY EDITED TO TRUTH, REALISTIC NBA ROSTER - 32 TEAMS JUST MISSING 3-4 PLAYERS, DOWNLOAD AND EDIT IF YOU ARE INTO REALISTIC ROSTER AND SIM STATS FOR GM OR LEAGUE MODES. I'VE DONE MY BEST, I TAKE PRIDE IN THE TRUTH AND IN THE GAME iWATCH. ON A MISSION TO DISH OUT THE MOST ACCURSTE AND REALISTIC NBA ROSTER ON 2K FOR SUPPORTERS ENJOYMENT. THIS IS THE NEW ONE ON THE RISE.... SHARE & SPREAD THE WORD ON TWITTER

FOLLOW ME ASK QUESTION I DO HAVE A METHOD

TWITTER: @BOONiEtheGOONiE or basketball_boone

Hello, If you want want you can use my roster and if you want to add the missing players, my roster is updated all the way until the first game of the year but it has all updated wingspans, player ratings, signature moves and badges and the teams play just like they do in real life, the only thing missing from my roster is to add the players from the opening night rosters, just search my psn PillCosby2017 the name of the roster is realest roster pill cosby, try to play with the roster first and make your determination if you want to add the missing players, just offering my help to anyone who wants a very good roster to use to update the missing players from opening night and free agents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »