Home

Realistic NBA Roster

This is a discussion on Realistic NBA Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2016, 01:17 PM   #9
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic NBA Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
Hello, If you want want you can use my roster and if you want to add the missing players, my roster is updated all the way until the first game of the year but it has all updated wingspans, player ratings, signature moves and badges and the teams play just like they do in real life, the only thing missing from my roster is to add the players from the opening night rosters, just search my psn PillCosby2017 the name of the roster is realest roster pill cosby, try to play with the roster first and make your determination if you want to add the missing players, just offering my help to anyone who wants a very good roster to use to update the missing players from opening night and free agents.
Did you really just hijcack this thread to promote your own roster?
Old 10-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #10
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo

It's the the first time I've seen somebody do this
Old 10-29-2016, 05:55 PM   #11
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Quote:

No I wasn't promoting my roster I was asking if rboone3000 wanted to use my roster as a base to finish updating the roster because mine doesn't have all the opening night rosters it updated up to the final preseason game, if he wanted he could be edit the roster like he did his own with all the missing players sans the 4 or 5 he said was missing it would be still his roster so no I wasn't hijacking anything I was offering my assistance if he wanted it that's why I said he could try playing with it to see if he liked it, this was optional I was by no means promoting my roster, I was sharing it because I play with it and I thought others would too I just wish my roster had all the final cut players, if anyone like to try it for themselves to verify that has everything you would want in a video game expect the missing opening night rosters, if not so be it just trying to share and help no biggie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 07:27 PM   #12
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
No I wasn't promoting my roster I was asking if rboone3000 wanted to use my roster as a base to finish updating the roster because mine doesn't have all the opening night rosters it updated up to the final preseason game, if he wanted he could be edit the roster like he did his own with all the missing players sans the 4 or 5 he said was missing it would be still his roster so no I wasn't hijacking anything I was offering my assistance if he wanted it that's why I said he could try playing with it to see if he liked it, this was optional I was by no means promoting my roster, I was sharing it because I play with it and I thought others would too I just wish my roster had all the final cut players, if anyone like to try it for themselves to verify that has everything you would want in a video game expect the missing opening night rosters, if not so be it just trying to share and help no biggie.
Word of advice: Start your own thread than because doing this kind of action will gain you a negative reputation if they are continued...just looking out for you bro! 👊🏻
Old 10-29-2016, 08:30 PM   #13
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Quote:
Word of advice: Start your own thread than because doing this kind of action will gain you a negative reputation if they are continued...just looking out for you bro! 👊🏻

No problem, I was just trying to be helpful, I wasn't even asking for credit or wasn't hijacking but clearly there is some kind of protocol when people aren't familiar with the poster, I guess if you see a name you're unfamiliar with asking questions like I did it could come across as hijacking, I saw a thread that said it had updated rosters which is what I was looking for so I thought I would see if someone wanted to use my rosters in conjunction with what all other all the other contributors and still call the roster his but like you said I will start my own thread. peace to all who got offended.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #14
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboone3000
BODY EDITS, ratings system, CAPs, ALL 32 teams opening day roster ALL players except (Finney-Smith, T. Quartmen, and two other rookies) sorry if its your team. Check my roster out. It's a culmination of ClutchOz, BODY EDIT, and my own searching of NBA ROSTERS + what i saw through first two days of season. Correct Rockets rotation. Download make your edits, HELLA FREE AGENTS AND CAPs. Like i said, nearly every UDFA + veterans DOWNLOAD IT!

PSN: Crush_Boondacoot
Title: Bodies, 15man, ratings, 10/27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm fixing to test these out.

Just a heads up though, the NBA only has 30 teams...

EDIT:

I looked over these. They are pretty good. I think they are the best opening day set that I have seen for the ps4 so far. I did notice on the Thunder that Semaj CHriston doesn't have a contract. His contract should be:

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma-...hriston-15407/

WOO PIG SOOIEE!

Last edited by oldman; 10-29-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldilite
Sorry, but magic roster is still not correct...

Yeah my bad . . . I dont really fw the magic like that. i've really beem tempted to do my own stephen zimmerman - you know the white guy with the low ears.. dude can plau. Also i think the Magic were one of the 2 teams that from when i looked on the official NBA roster 10/27, i was missing one of their final cut rookies. I want to get on that. When i have the time!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
This roster is great! Closest to the most accurate rosters I've seen on 2K17 and I'm using these to kick off my MyLeague, thank you. I know you mentioned that it was missing a few players which is cool - but for anyone who is looking at this download it. Here are the only things missing:

CHI - has PG Spencer Dinwiddie instead of SG R.J. Hunter

CLE - has SF Dahntay Jones instead of PG Mo Williams

MEM - has SG Jordan Adams instead of SF Troy Williams

ORL - has PF Cliff Alexander instead of PF Arinze Onuaku

DAL - missing SF Dorian Finney-Smith

PHX - missing SF Derrick Jones Jr.

POR - missing SG Tim Quarterman

That's it! Only 7 incorrect on a complete NBA roster is something I can live with.

Thanks for the feedback. This really helps put what i missed into perspective. Those new ring bells, i knew i missed those just wanted to get the roster out and let anyone download it to make adjustments.
I love a good accurate roster to follow the season day-by-day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »