Home

Official NBA Roster 2017

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster 2017 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #89
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA Roster 2017

If you go by NBA.com, then please fix the bigs ratings. And improve the tendencies to reflect latest season.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #90
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Hoping to see all contracts being fixed, along with more hotzone edits, touch edits, tendencies, badges and much more. Gameplay is where its at bro.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:44 PM   #91
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Hoping to see all contracts being fixed, along with more hotzone edits, touch edits, tendencies, badges and much more. Gameplay is where its at bro.
Just from an outsiders perspective: I've have noticed over the past couple of days a lot of suggestions towards this roster being corrected and I've seen you make a suggestion on Clutch's roster - I know that slider and roster making is an EXTREMELY tedious and time consuming project (as I tried once years ago on madden) but I do hope with all the suggestions that you will actually use the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #92
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Just from an outsiders perspective: I've have noticed over the past couple of days a lot of suggestions towards this roster being corrected and I've seen you make a suggestion on Clutch's roster - I know that slider and roster making is an EXTREMELY tedious and time consuming project (as I tried once years ago on madden) but I do hope with all the suggestions that you will actually use the roster.
Of course. I want to build my sliders based on a well thought out roster with realistic tendencies etc. Hope either clutch or timsmooth Can do this. Time will tell. I'll test them both out when they are ready.

Sent from my F3115 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-18-2017, 01:06 AM   #93
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Mate very disappointed. Utah has George Hill as a reserve?? Seriously? He's a starter mate. You need to fix all your rotations, improve coach profiles, improve tendencies, and fix the big men. Loved your work in the past, but this year it's a disappointment. Still have faith you can turn it around and fix all the issues.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:10 AM   #94
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Mate very disappointed. Utah has George Hill as a reserve?? Seriously? He's a starter mate. You need to fix all your rotations, improve coach profiles, improve tendencies, and fix the big men. Loved your work in the past, but this year it's a disappointment. Still have faith you can turn it around and fix all the issues.

This is getting a tad old in here. You don't like how Tim's roster looks? Easy fix, make all the adjustments yourself.

You made your point, that this roster isn't up to your standards. Move along.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 06-18-2017, 07:09 PM   #95
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
This is getting a tad old in here. You don't like how Tim's roster looks? Easy fix, make all the adjustments yourself.

Preach - Amen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2017, 10:02 PM   #96
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy

thats whats im saying i have almost 800,000 downloads apparently they have people who loves the rosters updated all the players hot spots and im going to update the shooting location tendencies i found a site that has all that information ill in touch with more updates thanks for the love from all my followers ill keep you posted on further updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »