Home

GOAT Roster

This is a discussion on GOAT Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GOAT Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Thank you. Whats,your gamer tag?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
it's dirtydeeiii
Old 09-28-2016, 01:37 PM   #34
Rookie

I would love to see as many pictures of the greats as you can provide. I'm currently working on a college hoops roster for xbox one. This might be easier then caps.
Old 09-28-2016, 01:51 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimp14
I would love to see as many pictures of the greats as you can provide. I'm currently working on a college hoops roster for xbox one. This might be easier then caps.
any specifics?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 03:00 PM   #36
Rookie

Thanks much here is the list sorry if too many.
D Manning,
J Kidd
Stackhouse
KJ
Dale Ellis
Allen Houston
Darrell Griffith
Ralph Sampson.
Jalen Rose
Old 09-28-2016, 03:09 PM   #37
Rookie

Thanks much here is the list sorry if too many.
D Manning,
J Kidd
Stackhouse
KJ
Dale Ellis
Allen Houston
Darrell Griffith
Ralph Sampson.
Jalen Rose
Old 09-29-2016, 08:01 AM   #38
Rookie

idk if this has ever bugged anyone else but guys that were known for YAMMING on people during the course of NBA games have never quite seen their glory. so with sliders, ratings and tendencies I'm trying to do two things: make guys like Dr. J, VC, Shaq, LeBron, MJ, Pippen, Karl Malone and etc the crushing dunk machines they were and eliminate the ridiculous dunk packages from the guys who were never crazy dunkers.

it makes the game more enjoyable and less like a video game when guys who never did fancy dunks have those packages removed from their likeness. then, only the true in-game dunkers stand out far more and the guys who would routinely make poster moments happen shine.

prime example of the fact that 2K doesn't take this into account: if you want a good laugh... go look at Yao Ming's dunk packages.

but yeah, that's one of the major things I want to change this year. that way it feels more like an NBA game and less like a video game version of that.

Along those lines, I'll also be making the elite perimeter defense guys really lock you down and only the guys like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Ray Allen etc will be guys that pull up at will in transition. It's cool that they added that this year but way too many dudes are doing step back threes and/or hoisting in transition.

Also the dudes who are wizard passers but they don't get love for their passing skills will be recognized like Ginobili, Pau, Joakim, Tony Parker... etc. So that way Magic and Jason Williams aren't the only showtime guys.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:48 PM   #39
Rookie

wow. after looking at a lot of these "signature" jumpers, dunks, layups, and dribbles... I've decided to really fine tooth comb through all this stuff and make a good trailer. the trailer isn't important but I want this thing to be essentially flawless throughout by the time you guys can download and use it.

that being said, I'm gonna move my projected date to at least next Friday just to make sure it's all done to the best of my abilities.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #40
Rookie

Can't wait for this.. Any idea what month it will be releasing?? No rush!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »