Home

Need help with player attributes and play styles

This is a discussion on Need help with player attributes and play styles within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Need help with player attributes and play styles

I got all player attributes done all the way to Richmond Spiders. Uploaded the new file to 2k share about 3pm Eastern time under my gamertag tbread28. We only have 12-14 teams left on this roster. Those 12-14 teams just need player attributes adjusted. List at beginning of this thread is updated as of today.
Thanks,
tbread28

Last edited by tbread28; 02-17-2017 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 02-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #10
MVP

Gameplay is much better since I adjusted almost all player ratings except for 14 teams. The teams left are at beginning of this thread. Hope someone finishes them up.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:28 AM   #11
MVP

I see nobody decided to help me with the rosters. I will continue them Monday and finish the last 8 teams player attributes and then roster will be finished. I will not be putting pads and headbands on players. If she someone wants to do that go right ahead. If you decide to work on roster make sure you download the current roster under my gamertag tbread28. I believe it is roster file with 91-92 updates.

Last edited by tbread28; 02-18-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Add something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2017, 11:26 PM   #12
MVP

The roster is complete. 96 NCAA college teams done with player attributes done for every team. Thanks to Warewolf for his roster to use as a base. He had 40 teams done with player attributes done. Just uploaded final roster to 2k share. Enjoy them
tbread28
Old 02-19-2017, 10:20 AM   #13
MVP

Hope everyone will enjoy this NCAA roster. I have played a couple games and it plays really well. The rotations for each team should be right. The best players on each team will have the best ratings. I rated each player on each team from top of lineup to bottom of lineup. Will be working on NCAA basketball roster 2 next week. Stay tuned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »