Home

Need help with player attributes and play styles

This is a discussion on Need help with player attributes and play styles within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Need help with player attributes and play styles

Hello
tbread28 and SilentShot223 are trying to get the most accurate NCAA rosters for NBA 2k17. This roster is for Xbox One. This roster has 96 college teams done but needs player attributes made for following teams to make game feel like a college basketball game. We need all the help we can get on rosters. Anyway here is teams we need help with
Vermont-player attributes done
Florida Gulf Coast-player attributes done
Winthrop- player attributes done.
UNC Wilmington-player attributes done
Bucknell-player attributes done
Sam Houston State-player attributes done
Stony Brook-player attributes done
Richmond-player attributes need done
Lipscomb-player attributes need done
UNC Asheville-player attributes need done
Liberty-player attributes need done
UAB-Player attributes done
Oakland-player atributes done
Monmouth-player attributes done
Iona-player attributes done
Akron-player attributes done
Loyola Chicago-player attributes done
Nevada-player attributes done
Belmont-player attributes done
Arkansas State-player attributes done
Auburn-Player attributes done
Marshall- player attributes done
This roster is complete. Enjoy them
Just uploaded to 2k share February 18 at 1115pm Eastern time

Last edited by tbread28; 02-18-2017 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Need help with player attributes and play styles

Also if you are searching uniforms and arenas then look for the ones I created. For example, if you want Sam Houston State arena. Do keyword Sam Houston State and arena should come up
Old 02-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #3
MVP

I am very sorry for not being able to work on rosters last night or today. Just got extremely busy. I will promise to get back and do at least four teams tomorrow. Hope everyone understands. Will do player ratings for Florida Gulf Coast, Vermont,Winthrop, and UNC Wilmington. I apologize again for not working on rosters last night or today.
Thanks
tbread28
Old 02-14-2017, 07:06 PM   #4
MVP

I was able to get player attributes done for four teams Vermont, Florida Gulf Coast, Winthrop, and UNC Wilmington. Just uploaded to 2k share under my gamertag tbread28. It is the roster with most updates.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

I did player attributes for four more teams and uploaded to 2k share. Remember tbread28 is my gamertag. If you need arenas for those teams I know Bucknell is on 2k share and the other two I have under my gamertag. You would just do a key word search typing Sam Houston State ore keyword search typing Stonybrook and those areanas should come up.We have 80 of 96 teams done with player attributes and have 16 teams to go. After we get this roster done I will be working on NCAA roster 2 that will also have some good teams in it. In next couple days I will let you guys know which teams will be in that roster. I will not start that that roster until player attributes are 100% finished. Below are the four teams I did.
Bucknell
Sam Houston State
Stony Brook
Richmond

I will do three more teams tomorrow. It is under the latest file that has the most updates. That file gets updated almost everyday. Thanks for the compliments and support on this roster.

Thanks
tbread28

Last edited by tbread28; 02-15-2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Added something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 PM   #6
MVP

Player attributes done for two more teams and uploaded to 2k share. It will be my last two teams of the night. I will do three to four more teams tomorrow. I believe we are down to 12 teams to do before roster is complete. List is updated at beginning of thread. The teams I just did was Valparaiso and lipscomb. Anyone tested this roster yet? How does it play? What teams do you play with? Just curious.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #7
MVP

I am taking a break from roster for a couple days. I am hoping a couple people finish this roster. We have 12 teams left to adjust player attributes. The updated list is at beginning of this thread. If you get any teams done please download my roster first and then leave your gamertag so others can download file. I have gmhad people ask me if I put knee pads, wrist bands, head bands, etc on players. I didn't do that and my focus unfortunately wasn't with that. I am sorry.
Thanks
tbread28
Old 02-17-2017, 12:16 PM   #8
MVP

Well I decided to try a game out with the roster. The game didn't go so well. I went in and adjusted most of the player ratings on each team. The top three or four players on each team got higher ratings then the rest of team. I need to finish tweaking some of these teams and then I am hoping that a couple people can finish the last 12 teams on this roster. All that needs to be done is player attributes. I will finish adjusting these ratings for some of these teams this weekend. I just uploaded the newest roster to 2k share under my gamertag tbread28. I ratings look a lot better for most of the teams. Thanks for being patient with this roster. If you want to try out this roster in a game or two make sure you download this current roster with the player rating tweaks.
Thanks
tbread28

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »